Lyon x oc

Requested by: Makiko1738
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Maiko Fullbuster
Age: Same age as Gray ( 3 seconds younger)
Hair: Navy blue- like Gray
Eyes: Blue
Fairy Tail Mark: Same place as Erza's and same color as Gray
Bae: Lyon
Ex- bae: Natsu
Magic: ice dragon slayer/ ice magic/ ice devil slayer
Ships: Nalu, Jerza, Gale, Miraxus, Gruvia
*Doesn't strip as much as Gray
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov
~~~~~~

"Hey Maiko!" She turned around to see her boyfriend Natsu.

"Natsu!!" Maiko gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Um, I need to talk to you about something." He said nervously.

"Sure! Go ahead!"

"I think we should break up..."

"W-what?"

"I'm sorry Maiko, it's just... I think I like Lucy..."

"Ohh... ok... if that's what you want..." She looked at the floor, tears dripping down her face. A warm hand squeezed her shoulder.

"Don't worry Maiko, I'm sure your prince charming will come soon. It just wasn't me." Said Natsu smiling sadly before walking away.

"NATSU! DID YOU JUST BREAK MY BABY SISTER'S HEART AND WALK AWAY FROM HER?!" An angry Gray said storming up to Natsu and punching him in the stomach.

"WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE ELSE NOW!" Natsu yells punching back.

They start violently fighting pulling everyone else in with them before Erza slams their heads together and stops it.

"You two idiots stepped on my cake! And all of your idiotic fighting isn't going to help anything! Gray! Go comfort Maiko! Natsu! Go get me some more strawberry cake!"

"C-can I have some jewels to buy the cake for you?" Natsu asked holding out his hands.

"NO! This is your punishment!" Erza yelled slapping his hands and kicking Gray in the back of the head.

"Y-yes ma'am!" They said saluting and running off to do what she ordered.

"Hey Maiko, are you alright?" Gray asked putting a hand on her shoulder.

"No. But why do you care? You're too busy all the time anyways." She said shaking his hand off.

"Mai-"

"Bye, I'm going to the park. I'll be home by 7." Maiko said quickly leaving to prevent a bigger scene from happening.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Once Maiko got to the park she sat down on her favorite bench underneath a cherry blossom tree. She looked back to see if anyone followed her. Nope.

Of course not...

"Mai-mai?!"

There was only one person who called her Mai-mai, but the last time she saw him was years ago.

Lyon

"Lyon?" Maiko asked turning to where she heard the voice. A tall white haired person was running in her direction. Behind him were a group of people looking thoroughly confused.

"Mai-mai! It's been so long!" Lyon said grabbing her into a hug.

"It has, 6 or 7 years right? But didn't you see Gray on that mission not too long ago? He told me about it."

"I did... and I didn't enjoy it." Both Lyon and Maiko had a small hatred for Gray. Lyon didn't like him because of what happened at Galuna Island and Ur and Maiko didn't enjoy Gray's presence because she has always been in his shadow and he always forgets about her.

After Deliora destroyed their town, both Gray and Maiko were taken in by Ur. Gray and Lyon bonded quickly while it took a little longer for Maiko to trust Lyon, but after she did the two were practically inseparable. She had viewed Lyon as an older brother, someone to look up to. After Ur died, they lost all means of communication. Maiko spent years thinking that Lyon hated her. The more she grew the more she thought about Lyon and all that he's done for her. She developed a small crush on him although she knew that if they met again he would probably either still hate her or still think of her as a little sister.

"I know you didn't. But thank you for being civilized and not killing him." Maiko said rubbing his shoulder.

"What have you been up to?" Asked Lyon sitting down next to her and waving away his friends.

"Nothing much, I've just been at the guild. I don't really go out on missions, Gray doesn't want me to." She replied shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh. You're in Fairy Tail too?"

"Well of course. I can use ice magic too Lyon. Ur didn't teach only you and Gray. You joined Lamia Scale?"

"Yes."

"Hmm."

There was an awkward silence before one of Lyon's friends came up to them.

"Jura says we have to go." She said glaring at you.

"Ok Sherry, let's go. Let's hang out sometimes Maiko. Next week ok for you?" He asked getting up from the bench and straightning out his clothes.

"Mhm."

"Until then Maiko." Lyon smiled at her before taking off with his group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End! First OC X CHARACTER!!! YAY!!! If you see any you or (y/n), oops. I'm not used to writing like this. I did check but there might be one or two left that I missed.... ^▪^

I had a ton of fun in Texas! Thanks to all of you who commented on the last chapter and voted over spring break! We got to 2k votes!!! Ahhhh!!!! Anyways, I got a ton of cute stationary and bento stuff that you can't really find in Portland so that was cool.

If you ever go to Houston Texas and want to buy some cute anime stuff I recommend MoshiMoshi and FIT which is the Houston version of Daiso (Japanese $1 store) which are both on Bellaire! There's also a lot of Hobby Lobby stores in Houston and it was really cool because we don't have one in Portland👌

Bye!~t❤