Midnight x reader

Requested by: UndeadSoldier109
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AU!!Modernish *sighs dramatically* idk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~

You woke up on Christmas day with a pair of arms wrapped around you.

"Midnight, wake up, it's Christmas," you said nudging his stomach.

"Wake up, I wanna go open presents!"

He began to wake up from your nudging.

"Midnight, I wanna go open presents, come on, wake up!"

"You go ahead, I'll just sleep for a couple more hours." He said going back to sleep.

"But Midnight! It's already-" you paused to look at the clock, "8 in the morning!"

"Let me sleep (y/n)." He turned his back towards you and began to fall asleep again.

"Midnight! Please! Don't you want to go see what your present is?"

He shook his head and pulled the blanket over him.

"I'll make you breakfast! I won't bother you again today! Please, pretty please? You promised yesterday before we went to sleep remember?"

He didn't answer. You started getting really annoyed at him. You flopped on top of him and started playing with his hair trying to get his attention.

"Don't make me say it Midnight, you know you hate it."

Midnight opened his eyes slightly but didn't make any other move. He sighed slightly after several minutes and started to sit up. 

"Yay! You finally got up! Let's go now! I'm so happy!!" You got off him and started running to your tree. As you got there you looked behind you to see that Midnight was nowhere to be seen. You angrily stomped back to your room and found him tucked in bed sleeping again.

"Macbeth! Get up! Please!"

He opened his eyes and glared at you.

"Don't call me that (y/n)."

"Why not? It's your name! I know you love sleeping, but I was really hoping this year I wouldn't have to open presents alone..." You crossed your arms across your chest. You decided to give up, he wouldn't get up no matter how hard you tried. 

Midnight stopped glaring at you and sighed. He threw the blanket out of the way and motioned you over and patted the bed. You slowly trudged over to him and laid down on the bed. He put the blanket over you and his arm around your shoulders. 

"Just go to sleep for now, I promise we'll open presents together later." he whispered.

"Ok."

"Goodnight (y/n), I love you."

"Night, love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The End!!!!!<3

Holy nuts, I already have about 80 reads on the chapter uploaded yesterday!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Sorry if this sucks, I honestly forgot how Midnight acted and the Wikipedia did not help so I had to rewatch the whole arc which took forever!!!! I didn't mind it though, I was about to cry a little when the opening came on though. Idk, i'm weird.

Happy holidays to anyone still celebrating! Comment your favorite present! Mines was a crochet disney princesses kit from derpdreamer or my holiday Barbie (don't judge). Yeah, that's it!

Bye!!!!!~t