Natsu x Reader

Requested by: Hibolbrahim7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(C/n): child's name

2nd pov
~~~~~~

"(C/n)~ Come here~ Dada has your Halloween costume~" Natsu snuck into (c/n)'s room holding a headband with devil ears and a mini pitchfork to match the bigger one laying on the floor in his room.

"Natsu!" You crossed your arms over your chest as you peaked into the room.

Natsu stood with his headband halfway to (c/n)'s head.

"I told you already! We aren't making (c/n) a devil!!"

"But (y/n)!! (C/n) could match with me! The spawn of sata-"

"Natsu! No!"

Natsu grumbled under his breath about how (c/n) would match you as an angel but couldn't match him as a devil as he went to go but away the devil ears and mini pitchfork.

"Thank you~"

~~~~~~~~

"Hey Natsu, could you take (c/n) out to trick or treat this year? You wanted to last year so I thought this year I'll just stay home to pass out candy."

"YESSSSS!!!! BYE (Y/N)!!!!! WE'LL BE BACK BEFORE 10!!!!" He yelled as he ran out the door carrying (c/n).

"Wait Natsu! It's only five...never mind..." you saw him barreling down the street with dust flowing behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the sofa relaxed watching Halloween movies on tv as you waited for trick or treaters to show up. You phone suddenly rang causing you to jump and fall off the sofa.

"H-hello?"

"Um, hey (Y/n)" you heard the familiar voice of your blonde friend.

"Oh, Lucy! What's up?" You said while fixing your hair and getting up from the floor.

"So... Natsu's threatening the neighbors  to give him more candy for (c/n)...."

Aww mannnnnn

"Ugh, ok, I'll be right there. Please make sure he doesn't do something even stupider."

"Ok."

From the background you could hear Natsu shouting at Lucy's poor neighbor for more chocolate bars for his precious child.

~~~~~~~

You arrived at Lucy's house to find Natsu knocked out and Erza polishing her armor with (c/n) in her lap.

"Ummm"

"Erza showed up and helped."

"I'm not even gonna ask. Come on, let's go home (c/n). Say bye to aunt Lucy and aunt Erza!" You said taking her/him out of Erza's lap.

"Bye bye!!"

"Wait, (y/n)! Aren't you gonna take Natsu too?" Lucy shouted after you as you left her apartment.

"Hah, nope."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiiiii!!! Sorry it's short and horrible! I just wanted to put out a new chapter! I'll start uploading chapters more often now that I'm getting more used to high school!

Also, happy Halloween!!!!👻
~t