Lolu

Requested by: @fairytailfinatic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy pov(alternate universe)
~~~~~~~~

Today was April fools day and at Fairy Tail high it couldn't be any worse. Strings of toilet paper was strung up and down the halls, eggs and flour covered every square inch of the building, you could hear a "Happy April Fools Day SUCKER!!!" screamed approximately once every ten minutes. And this was when the starting bell hasn't even rung yet!

As much as I tried to avoid it I knew that I would be pranked at least once today, and I know exactly who would do that.

Natsu Dragneel, the biggest prankster in the school. He was bound to get me pranked considering that I was one of his best friends and he swore the day before that he would prank all of us.

~ time skip ~

It was lunch time and Natsu still haven't pranked me. He'd already gotten Gray by filling his locker with cubes of ice, Gajeel by stealing his stuff and throwing it out the window, and Erza by giving her 'strawberry cake' with hot sauce as the coloring in the frosting. Of course he got seriously beaten three times but I bet it was worth the trouble to him.

As I sat down and opened my soda I failed to notice a pink headed prankster hiding behind a pole nearby. The soda exploded and covered me from head to toe with sugary, sticky liquid.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL!!! I AM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU!!!!!"

Natsu quickly took off out of the cafeteria not wanting to be beat up a fourth time today. I sunk back into my chair feeling thoroughly grossed at this feeling.

"Hello princess, I couldn't help but notice you get covered in soda, I have an extra pair of my sister Virgo's clothes kept in my locker if you would like to borrow it. "

I looked up to see a orange haired upperclassmen holding his hand out. Knowing Virgo from a couple of my classes I was certain that she kept at least one pair of extra clothes on her everywhere she went.

"Yeah, that would be nice. Thank you."

I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up before getting lead to his locker. On the way there he introduced himself to me as Loke from class 2A and that he's heard a lot about me from Virgo and his mom who was a friend of my mom.

We arrived at his locker and he gave me the clothes and pointed me to the nearest bathroom. When I'd finished changing and went back out I was surprised to see Loke leaning against the wall beside the bathroom waiting.

" Hey Loke, is there anything I can do to return the favor of letting me borrow your sister's clothes?"

"Well, you can go out with me on a date." He said leaning closer, sparkles surrounding him.

"Ummm...sure I guess. Here's my phone number, we can set the date later. Classes are about to start." I said handing him a piece of paper with my number scrawled on it.

He took the paper in both his hands then got down on one knee and put his forehead to my hands.

"It is a great honor to be able to get your phone number. Until next time princess!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) I know April fools was yesterday but better late then never am I right? Also sorry for the lack of updating, school is hard... and because you can't really type easily with a cast on so yeah. Well hope you liked it! Vote, comment, and follow me please! Let's get this story to 14k reads, 100 comments, and 300 votes!!!~ t