Freed x Reader

Requested by: Hollowstarfire
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~~

You woke up and looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

10: 58 a.m.

You were supposed to get to the market to work your shift at 8... you were late.

"HOLY CRAPSHIBALLS!"

In the midst of your panicking, the blanket wrapped around your legs causing you to fall off the bed.

Ugh, today is not my day

You quickly got dressed and rushed to the door not wanting to be anymore late.

When you passed the entrance to your kitchen you heard a voice.

"Morning honey."

You quickly backtracked and looked into the room. Freed was sitting at the table with your daughter/son in their highchair. He was spooning blended food into their mouth.

"Freed? What are you doing home? Shouldn't you be at the guild by now? And shouldn't (child's name) be at the daycare?" You crossed your arms across your chest.

"I'm taking the day off, I already told Laxus. I stopped by the market yesterday and told the old lady that you were taking the day off today." He replied calmly continuing to feed (c/n).

"WHAT? Why didn't you tell me! I was freaking out because I was late!" You dropped your bag on the table and pulled up a chair beside Freed.

"You were already asleep when I came home yesterday. And I didn't want to wake you up just to tell you to go back to sleep because you're not going to work today." He finished feeding your child and wiped their mouth. He stood up to go put the empty food container into the sink.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why am I staying home?"

"You need a break. With our baby and working, I'm sre you're tired. So today, just relax. I'll be taking care of (c/n), you don't have to worry."

"Awww! That's so sweet!" You stood up and wrapped Freed's waist. You rested your head against his shoulder while he washed the dirty dishes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So... what do we do now?"

You and Freed had just finished breakfast (the Freed had made for you) and put (c/n) to sleep in their room.

"What do you want to do?"

"Hmm... I'm not actually sure, I haven't had a relax day in a long time."

"How about we just lay on the sofa and watch a movie and then we'll just do whatever we think of." Freed held your hand and lead you to the sofa and carried over the movie collection you two had.

"Pick a movie, I'll be right back." He said strolling out of the room.

"Alright." You slowly started looking through the stack of DVDs that you had forgotten about for the past couple months.

Freed returned into the room with a blanket and a bowl of popcorn.

"Can you put it in for me?" (That's what you said... sorry... fanfic corrupted me ;p)
You held up a video for him to take and put the rest of the videos on the table in front of you.

"Sure." Freed set down the popcorn and draped the blanket over you before taking the disk and putting it into the tv. He returned to the sofa and got under the blanket, snuggling next to you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The rest of the day consisted of more movie watching, snuggling, and surprisingly, your child didn't cry every 30 minutes, letting you have a relaxing day with Freed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end!

I was reading some of my older chapters earlier this week and cringing so hard, lol. I'll probably read this chapter again in the future and think 'what the heck was I doing?'

Did you know that 78% of my readers are female? I knew I had a lot of female readers, but I didn't know I had that many! (If you wanna check the stats for your book, use wattpad online, not the app)

I wasn't going to update this week because it's been crazy, I took the state standardized science test and exceeded (Yayy!!) and I have a field trip to mount st Helens tomorrow and I'm obsessed with this new puzzle I got, and me and derpyvirus forgot to sign up for the trajning for a volunteering thing we do during the summer and yeah... idk what's gonna happen with that...

Well, Bye!!!!~t