PROLOGUE

"Why do you keep staring at her?"

Her friend Ricah asked while Freschia keep her gaze to a certain beautiful woman with pink shoulder length hair, still drinking her wine.

"I'm just amaze that is."

And curious too....

Is she really so kind just like how she was portrayed in the game?

The girl Freschia was staring at... was nothing but  the heroine Amelia Balanche. Daughter of a baker, specifically a commoner.

"Huh?"

Freschia smile widely, her eyes dilated with so much excitement.

I am really in an otome game!

Everything seems so unbelievable until now, but seeing the heroine convince her. She was really inside the world of an otome game.

"You're really weird."

Freschia glance at Ricah briefly with a happy smile plastered on her face.

"I'll go ahead. I'll be meeting a new toy."

"A new toy? What is that even supposed to mean?"

Ricah almost become speechless when she saw Freschia filling her wineglass full.

"Watch."

Freschia quickly approach Amelia and intentionally bump into her, spilling her wine on her clothes in the process causing Amelia to suddenly gasp.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

Freschia cover her mouth in surprise but a playful smirk was hidden in her lips.

"Are you okey?"

"I... I'm fine."

"But.. Your dress.."

"It's okey really."

To convince her, Amelia smiled but Freschia can see her discomfort. Some people in the party are now looking in their direction. Knowing this, Freschia push the situation further.

"But I felt bad. Your dress was very beautiful and well-made. It's design was so unique and out of this world, exceeding the nobles preference. I wonder how expensive that is."

Freschia's words sounds like a compliment but it's an actually an insult. The dress was in a low quality of fabric, dull in color and the design was clumsily done. It is out of nobles preference, they won't even spare a glance with it.

Hearing this some nobles smirk and stifle a laugh.  Amelia's cheeks reddened. Freschia didn't know if its embarrassment or anger.

She was prepared for Amelia to slap or pounce on her but nothing came.

She secretly pouted.

How disappointing... As expected from the heroine.

"If you don't mind, I can help you change your clothes. I'll let you borrow some of mine. I'm sure they will match your taste."

Freschia offered, but now with pure intention. Amelia seems hesitant when Freschia reach her hand to her.

"Come."

Before she could accept her hand, someone appeared before Amelia, hiding the girl from Freschia's view.

"You should stop what you're doing, Missy."

Freschia's eyes widen with shock. Greyson, one of Amelia's harem and an obsessive psycho at that. In his route, Freschia was killed and tortured brutally. Her limbs was teared separately from her body and it was feed by wolves after, while Freschia was watching it happen in front of her eyes. Yet, she can't stop staring at him. He looks like a Demi God. He is glowing.

Staring at his hand tightly gripping her wrist, Freschia started to become nauseous.

"L-let go of me."

Freschia stammered by his presence. The guy lacks common sense as his brows forrowed, yet instead of doing what she said, he pull her wrist forward, causing their bodies to collide.

*SLAAAP!*

His face slightly move sideways but later on, he face her again with darken eyes. Before he even say a word, Freschia can't hold it any longer and blood spluttered out from her nose staining his handsome face.