70 - CREEP

"NII-SAN..!"

A loud voice sounded on June's back.

He immediately turns only to see his "supposed to be little sister" (because he still had a hard time accepting her intrusion into his life from now on) running stealthily towards his direction while arms spreading widely in the air.

June's eyes widened to the realization.

In a swift move, June moved sideways and Freschia staggered forward. When she was about to fall "face first'', the latter managed to hold the fabric of her dress.

The girl looked at him, mouth agape, but later on she smiled.

"Nii-san…"

June's lips twitched with annoyance.

"Nii-san!"

He quickly dodge when the dwarf broke free and tried to hug him again.

To the left…

Right…

Left…

Right…

They are like playing the game of "Catch".

The people around suppressed themselves from laughing.

The scene…

Its just looks very hilarious and adorable.

"Father."

Freschia stops and smiles on his back that enables June to be off guard. He quickly glanced only to discover he was being lied to.

Too late though as he felt something heavy pressed against his back and arms circling his shoulder.

June flinched in an obvious manner and he turned stiff. His rigid breathing remained unnoticed to the eyes of everyone except for Freschia.

Freschia's lips curl upwards.

Well, who knows, everything will backfire on her seconds later.

"YEAHHH! PIGGY BACK RIDE…"

"MY LADY!"

Anna and other maids can't help but yell with widened eyes due to astonishment seeing their young lady acting like that.

It's like a different person altogether.

The memory of their young lady's elegance and grace still engraved on their mind just before she left the duchy.

How can her character change so fast in that span of time?

Is childishness really runs in their family?

All the household maids and servants can't help but question.

"Y-YOU… L-LET GO…"

June was embarrassed and suddenly felt an itch to scratch his skin until it would bleed.

"Bleeh…"

Freschia sticks her tongue out.

"I don't wa--"

Her words were cut off when June gave her a sideways glance.

His face is so close to her and his gentle and prominent features are curved to perfection.

A capture target's cheat.

Unconsciously blood starts gushing out from her nose, which causes both of their eyes to widen.