88 - LUCIAN VOLUNTEERS

(A/N: It's been a while everyone. 😊😉👋 Hope you are still there and safe.

The truth is, I'm still pondering to publish this chapter but still decided against it. 😅😅😅

So here's the update after a very long time.

This current chapter is dedicated to kiela_57.)

-------

🌺*FEW DAYS EARLIER*🌺🌺

Sheldon clenched his fist, his shoulder was wounded by the last fight he had between that orange-haired woman who introduced herself as Micah.

They retreat at the last seconds, which saves Sheldon's life.

"We need to wait for reinforcements before we attack them again. Those weapons… 

We knew that the Kingdom of Norland was able to imitate the ancient relics, but I never expected it would be that good."

Grand Commander General Hans stated.

"Wait? Does it only give our enemies a lot of advantage?"

"I know what you're saying kid. But I'm telling you, we can't.

Hundreds of our troops died and some were deeply injured.

And you're no different. If I don't manage to pull you out from that deadly fight, your father's fist will collide with my handsome face, that's for sure."

Being friends with his father, General Hans felt a little responsible for the life of Sheldon.

" About having it as their advantage. We just need to hope that they won't attack us till then."

It took three days for the reinforcements to arrive. 

The thousands of army was the combination of the Knights of Eliora and Seleria being led by the Grand Officer General and his knight Companions which makes General Hans quite annoyed and he starts to feel a headache coming.

What Now?

Why must all the grand aces for the victory of this war are here?

What was left for the defense of the Kingdom of Seleria?

General Hans felt something was amiss for this battle but never voiced his thoughts.

All of them approached the battlefield only to be flabbergasted for there was no presence of the enemy's army.

20 of the Knights were selected to approach the campsite of the Norin's army and Sheldon was included.

They are baffled by what they've discovered.

The campsites of their enemy were filled with dead corpses and only few of them were alive and Micah was included.

Reporting it back, the Seleria proceeded to attack and slaughter their living opponents.

Sheldon's sword straightly pierce through Micah's chest and he stared at her with no remorse.

Without the imitations of the ancient relic, this woman was no powerful at all.

Micah's eyes widened before trickling blood came out from the corners of her lips. Instead of a groan from the pain, the woman only laughs, earning a stoic expression from Sheldon.

"Y-you'll l-lose t-to u-us."

"What do you mean by that?"

The orange-haired woman stared at him directly.