82 - A CHANGE

(A/N: Hi. :-) Sorry for not updating just now. I become busy for the last few days. 🤗😅

My father and sister's birthday happened on consecutive days and we are too occupied for the preparations. 😔😔😔

Then somehow I was also distracted because of a Korean movie series titled "Penthouse". We are currently watching that movie with my mother and sister.

So yeah. 😅😅😅

Happy 100K reads by the way. 🎉 Yeheey... \(^__^)/ Thank you for the support everyone because without you guys, S1MA won't have come this far. 😍😘❤️❤️❤️

As a sign of my appreciation, I'll start to dedicate chapters starting now and there's a few on my list.

This current chapter is dedicated to _j_e_m_i_o_

Don't worry. Your turn will come soon. 😊😉

Saranghe... 😘❤️❤️❤️)

-----

Freschia take out a vial, opening the lid and slowly pour the content on her wounded palm.

"Tsk."

Wincing from the pain, she bit her lip as her wound absorbed the turquoise green substance.

A little smog evaporated from her palm before the content of the vial worked its magic, as it slowly closed the wound until it was completely healed with no scars left.

Initially, the vial only contains water but with Hannah's healing magic, she was able to enhance the element and make it as a healing medicine.

For the past 2 months out of 9 years she's been with them, Freschia worked to make trial and error experiments in mixing Hannah's magic to a substance to create a medicine that works like magic.

And she succeeded. Water that came from the deepest spring is considered to be the cleanest in this age.

And the most efficient as well to be used for Hannah's healing magic as it deemed to be complimentary.

Freschia heaved a deep sigh before covering her palms again with a bandage so as, not to make people suspicious about her now healed wound.

"Milady… What do you want for us to do to her?"

George asked, earning a smile from the latter.

A lot of rats were able to slip inside the Ducal House of Golddaway 9 years ago, even before Freschia left.

But there is a persistent rat of them all.

Those assassins…

Why are they able to easily trespass inside the Duchy without alerting anyone from the knights?

It's simple.

Someone from their side is working inside the Duke House of Golddaway at the same time.

And Freschia know that someone.

"Don't do anything for now. Just let her be.

Well, not exactly what I meant."

Freschia's tone of nonchalance suddenly changes in a stern way.

"Monitor her movements and don't do anything to her without my order.

Let's see what a mouse can do even more."

Freschia's lips curled in a very frightening yet hypnotizing smile, making George and two knights at present feel the shiver.