23 - Forest Of DESPAIR

(A/N: I change something in the Chapter 19 titled Mist but you can't see it without removing this story to your library then adding it again. Don't worry though, the change is just a small matter. )

---

"Young Master."

The man immediately kneeled and bowed his head.

"Report."

Lucian said without removing his eyes outside the palace window.

"The young miss of the Duke House of Golddaway gone missing the day you visited their duchy."

"Ehhh..."

A smirk appeared on Lucian's lips.

"Find her and if you do, tail her. Don't let her get away from your sight."

"Yes, young master but... May I ask something?"

Lucian frown.

"En."

"Young Master, why did you suddenly gain interest to that young lady? Is it because she's a threat to our plans?

After all, shes able to destroy some without her knowledge."

~~SILENCE~~

The man froze when the royal highness didn't reply. He bowed his head more slightly regretting why he asked that question but by the time he intended to open his mouth to make his leave, the vicious young child suddenly said something that creep him.

"She got my interest, maybe because she's amusing? Or her unexpected actions just like now, running away from home.

I'm also thinking the possibility to be engaged with her."

The master give off a sinister chuckle.

"Why let her engage with my twin if I can have her myself? "

Lucian face his right hand man.

"Hitting two birds with one stone. I'll pull the Duke of Golldaway in my side. And..."

He grin.

"I'll have someone rare like her. The only one who got my interest."

Lucian smell the rose in his hand.

"When she's back, I'll chain her by my side. There's no escape, I won't give her the chance to.

It is the price she must pay for making me crazy thinking about her all this time."

The man in front of him silently shuddered.

The vicious young master have found a new prey.

🌺🌺🌺

Freschia finally stop on her tracks.

"I'm finally here."

She said eyeing the forest in front of her.

In her eyes, there's nothing special on the forest. Nothing sinister feel to it.

"Should I expected less? They say no one was able to get out once they enter. Hmmm.

One way to find out."

Freschia starts walking, approaching the entrance of the forest.

By the time, she step foot to the forest's perimeter, she was enclosed immediately in a black dimension filled with black space.

Like a black out, Freschia can't see anything.

She dubbed her eyes a lot of times, hoping that she didn't turn blind.

She blink repeatedly but only nothingness she can see.

Her world was filled with black.

No light, not even a little speck.

Freschia's heartbeat quicken.

She tried to use her spatial ring to find anything she can use to light her surroundings.

But her face paled when she found out something.

"I can't use my spatial ring."

She realize it didn't work in this place.

She stood daze in her spot.

Where did I got myself into?