78 - BLOOD STAINED

(WARNING: This chapter may contains STRONG VIOLENCE, SENSITIVE CONTENT and GORE Scenes. Please be advised...)

---

FRESCHIA'S POV

I stared at my trembling hands now stained with blood. Consecutive tears fell from my eyes without stopping while I swallowed a lump forming in my throat.

I stumbled upon the bathroom, mind throbbing and heart pacing inside my chest.

Water started to rush out as I placed my hands to the sink, washing the blood that forever imprinted my soul.

I rub it harshly.

Dirty…

So dirty…

My consciousness went back when I saw my palms become swollen red and skin peeling.

"Milady…"

I blinked when the sound of a teacup startled my ears.

"My lady?"

Slowly lifting my head, Anna welcomed my sight.

Confused and worried.

"Y-Yes. Ahaammm…

You call for me?"

"You're spacing out.

Are you okay my lady?"

I stared at Anna and smiled.

"I'm great."

I dismissed her and looked back to the teaching grounds where my adoptive brother, June, was practicing his swordsmanship.

"Let's take a break, my lord."

June nods to George and walks away sitting at the nearby tree.

I tilted my head before standing up and with quick strides I arrived in front of him.

Seeing me, his face became impassive once again, hiding his emotions but his eyes swirling different emotions with them.

It's been almost one week that I've been bullying him verbally but he never even ratialate to much.

Well, aside from his snarky remarks. No more than that.

He also stops going to the dining hall and he eats fruits instead, ordering his butler, Jasper to get some fresh one's for him and must be personally picked.

And it makes me frustrated because I want him to have an encounter with me a lot of times.

I want to bully him further for him to hate me.

I want him to hate me too much to the point of yearning to get even against me.

I want him to show me his demons so I can tame them.