53 - PIRATES 2

(A/N: I didn't notice it just now but… HAPPY 31K READS…  WOHHOOO… Thank you so much guys for your support. I really mean it. 🙂☺️😊 All of you are the best. Love you ❤️❤️❤️) 

---

I watch the ongoing fight in front of me and observe.

Shiki's movements were quick and flexible. 3 intruders attack her back to get even. 

Turning around, she swung her foot and kicked the one man from the face, the other from his abdomen and a punch landed from the last attacker.

On the other hand…

Silver uses his knees to land his enemy's stomach, his elbows to their backs and his feet to flip them around to fall in the sea.

While… 

Maurin's punches were solid and it can really draw blood from the intruder's mouth. For a short time, he already beat up seven pirates.

The last one, Hannah… 

"Woo… It's really cold. I wish I could have a cocoa drink while in this weather."

Well, she is here by my side all this time. 

"Why didn't you join them?"

She looks at me and smiles.

"Physical fighting is really not my thing."

"Aah."

I reacted in a monotonous tone.

She smiles once more before looking back to the ongoing fight in front of us.

"Look, 5 pirates approach Shiki. Wait for it… WOOH! FIGHT GIRL! BLAST THEM OFF!" 

(=_=) 

Well, she is a great supporter on the side.

"And here she is, dodging the swords from his enemies. She catches the sword's blade, caging it between her hands, swinging it around and BOOM! pushing it's handle to the enemies chest. OWW MAN! THAT'S PAINFUL!"

And I might added, a prospective announcer too.

I shook my head before totally ignoring her and averted my eyes back to the free fight scene.

Then I noticed… 

The surroundings become heavy.

"What's going on?" 

A crossbow emerged from the lead pirate's hand.

Because most of them didn't expect it, two of them were hit, namely Shiki and Silver.

Blood gushing out from Shiki's shoulder. While Silver's hands were clearly pierced from an arrow.

His scream of pain was muffled.

The lead pirate abruptly moved and released consecutive arrows again towards their directions and Mauren appeared from nowhere, shielding his body to protect the distracted two members.

"HAHAHA!!!"

The lead pirate's laugh echoed loudly and my fist unconsciously tightened. 

Hannah also stood up from my side.

"This is getting out of hand." 

The lead pirate is able to buy his group some time and they are able to climb back to their own ship.