SC 2 (0.2)

(WARNING: Some parts may not suitable for young readers.)

---

"Have you heard the news?"

"What news?"

"Mad dog Haruki beat up all our basketball players in a basketball game."

"How did she do that?"

"Well, I don't know if she intentionally provokes them though by hitting them a lot of times. Then everything escalated quickly and they ended up playing a basketball game with no rules. One Vs. Five."

"Why did she do that by the way?"

"No idea. Maybe her craziness strikes again. Hahaha…"

"Right. Hahaha…"

I froze as my three classmates passed by me.

But I just shrugged my shoulders, walking my way inside the classroom.

🌺🌺🌺

"2a (4a - 3b + 4c) Haruki."

"Its 8a square - 6ab + 8ac."

"How did you arrive at the answer?"

"To get the answer, every term of the polynomial is multiplied by the monomial a to form the product."

"Economics focuses on the actions of human beings, based on assumptions that humans act with rational behavior, seeking the most optimal level of benefit or utility."

"The government didn't print more money, not because they can't, but because of hyperinflation. This means, if the government starts printing more money and gives it to everyone, then the prices of goods and services in the country will dramatically increase, and the value of our currency will drastically fall in the global market."

We watch with an open-mouthed expression as Haruki swiftly answers every question that our teacher throws at her.

Even the last one that we all don't have any idea.

The pencil in Mr. Hiroshima's hand suddenly broke. Our teacher that handles both Mathematics and Economics subjects.

For some reason, he kept on tormenting her.

Well, he was the only teacher that Haruki disrespect.

" Class Dismissed."

He said before walking out of the door with his eyes gleaming red in anger.

When he was gone, my classmates were so overjoyed that they started throwing things.

I look at her.

Haruki just standing there, chuckling maniacally.

This is why our school can't seem to expel her easily.

She's not just clever but also intelligent.

"I told you right, Sensei. You should stop doing those kinds of unbearable things. It's very disgusting that I can't help but to bite my lip in order not to vomit."

"You're just a student. Do you think you have the right to tell me what to do?"

My body stilled .

What are they talking about?

"You're right about that. How about I show the evidence I have of you molesting and harassing your own students?