SC 2 (0.3)

Why did you call me Pitiful?

Ahh… That. Because a person like you who let other people trampled them looks pathetic in front of my eyes.

I tossed from side to side. Her voice lingering inside my mind.

I asked her if she beat up those guys on the basketball team for me, but she only denied it.

Yet I believe the answer to be the opposite.

Because…

Haruki is a person who contradicts her own actions with her own words.

🌺🌺🌺

I spat out blood when they kicked and beat me up to a pulp.

Laying on the ground with a limp body, she came into view.

"WHAT THE H*LL!"

I watch as she throws a series of punches and kicks to those basketball athletes before she forces me to stand up and we both run away from the scene.

"You should have fought them."

"I did try but it's all useless. I was outnumbered."

"Hey. How about making me your girlfriend so that they can't bully you anymore?"

"What? Are you crazy?!"

I almost shouted at her, earning a chuckle.

"I won't mind as long as it's an innocent soul like you."

I didn't know that she was really serious that time until she sang a song for me in front of everyone.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

"Be mine, nerd. "

I was left speechless as the people around us giggling, teasing and cheering with so much enthusiasm.

"What? Are you going to reject me? I am courting you right now. You should give me a decent answer."

I remember how my heartbeat quickened that time.

The sound of my heart is almost deafening.

I watch as the corners of her lips slightly curl upwards.

She is really insane.

I bet she did this on purpose so that I would have second thoughts of rejecting her.

I shook my head in disbelief before stepping forward.

"Yes. I accept your heart. Now, I'm yours, crazy woman."

From that day on, I never realize I am falling too deep.

Both of us, still innocent about love or relationships resulting in our dates becoming awkward.

I was in charge of our first date and I brought her to our house just to watch movies. We even fought because of our movie preferences.

The second date was even more of a disaster as she is the one in charge.

Haruki brought me to illegal street fighting, making me stiffened on the side, watching everything with widened eyes.

My cousins laughed when I told them about it.