42 - OFFER

The food being brought are Dry Mangoes, Oatmeal Cookies, Banana Chips, and Bread Protein Bars.

Though it's not the main reason for their hilarious reaction.

It is the packaging made of clear substance.

Specifically, a plastic enclosing the food and the fresh powdered fruit juice.

"This thermoplastic substance are used for food protection and preservation.

In Addition to that, to protect the environment, those plastics will be compiled in a trash bin and made use to create something like this..."

I showed them a Flower pot made of the mentioned substance.

"But it's not limited to only this. The use of plastics can be conserved to create other things our craftsman will show you later on.

Additionally, we can also sell this plastic flower pot specifically for the Kingdom of Ethereal. The land of flowers."

I smile.

The crowd surprisingly went quiet after that.

I broke the silence immediately.

"Have a taste of the food."

Due to astonishment, they didn't react right away but later on, complied.

"These dried Fresh Mangoes. This is so good..."

"The Oatmeal Cookies are also excellent for breakfast or even tea time."

"The same for this Bread Protein Bars."

I was stunned for a moment at how most of the merchants gaze at me differently.

Like they are seeing me in a different light.

I snorted inside my head.

These people.

"I have a very important question."

The old man a while ago who was polite enough, convinced his fellow merchants to hear me out.

"What is it?"

"Considering you addressed first our awareness to your kingdom's situation, we are clearly aware you are hinting at the poverty of the Kingdom of Pretoria.

How did all of you manage to make all these taste tests work with your limited funds?"

I smile once again.

"Good question, old man.

You're right, I am emphasizing the poverty of this kingdom."

My answer caused the two adults (Yen and Xinlan) to look at me with defiance but I don't care enough to mind.

"Milk and Sugar is Pricey all over the market. So to provide things we lack, we use a lot of alternatives.

For the replacement of cow milk, we use Coconut, Rice and Oat milk.

On the other hand, for sugar...

We still use the same for coconut and fruit juice."

"Fruit juice? Did I hear it right?"

The merchants burst into discussion.

I smirk.

"Fruit juice can be a great alternative too, for sugar.

Fruit is a great source of natural sugar, and comes in a range of strengths and flavours.

Fresh juices are great for adding sweetness to cakes and cookies as long as it complements the food recipe.

With that, we are able to make most of the desserts using fruit juice."

The information was too much, making some of them gasp and agape.

"What is your purpose child in the first place?"

The old man looked thrilled as I did.

I grin because of his question.

"What I'm trying to prove...

Isn't it obvious?"

I tilted my head.

"It is to prove how abundant the Kingdom of Pretoria was.

Natural resources can even be the source of alternatives to replace a common known product.

A great skillful ruler and with proper management, this place...

No doubt, it will level up other kingdoms when it comes to progressiveness in the future.

I believe it won't be far away now."

The old man smiled at me.

"What's your plan when it comes to marketing?"

"The target demographic of Jaboticaba wine and liquor will be the nobles and aristocrats especially for held parties.

The Jaboticaba wine can compete against grapevines.

On the other hand, by opening a marketing outlet specifically a Coffee Shop and a Cafe, the different kinds of coffee drink will be used as refreshments for a lot of picked choices accompanied by desserts for leisure time snacks.

It will be marketed as a luxury food and drink assortment at first but later on the price will be set on low-price.

The enclosed food packaging will also be affordable for the normal citizens later on."

My complete business plan.

" What is this Cafe your talking about?"

"Just an establishment almost similar to a restaurant Sir."

The old man gaze with unfathomable expression.

"You...

What's your name, child, and how old are you?"

I frown upon hearing the next question.

Well, that's different. Never expected it to be asked.

"Just call me Freschia, Sir. Age 6."

"Freschia..."

He says the name, tasting it in his mouth.

"It's a great name. And you're only 6...

But already very promising. You use the natural resources of Pretoria very well, to the Kingdom's advantage.

The unknown substance of food preservation was a great idea for you too.

A real talent for business trade."

The old man approached me with a smile as I raised my head to level his sight.

"Child, do you want me to be your mentor to hone that great skill of yours?"

----

(A/N: All Information About The Sugar And Milk Alternatives are all True . I was also shocked learning about this matter especially about Fruits can be alternative to sugar. Hahaha... Not sure if I can Update this evening but I'll try . Not making promises though because it tend to break in the end.

I watched the whole series of Assassination Classroom yesterday... And it was so great and heartwarming especially the ending. One of the reasons I failed to update yesterday.

Hope you enjoy the published chapter for today. 🙂😁 )