5 - LADY FRESCHIA

"This house is scary. Every night, I heard tiny sound of tiptoes on the hallway."

"I agree. Sometimes, I caught the library filled with illuminating lights but when I approached, it was quickly lit off. And the scary thing is that, no one is inside."

"Not just that. The things in this house sometimes moving on themselves. I experience it myself. When there is once, I set down the book I read in the table but when I glance back it was gone and I found it in kitchen instead."

"Oh. Me too. I was making tea but when I averted my eyes to get some desserts, the content was gone."

"Hey, do you think this place was filled with ghost? The last head maid who served the baby, suddenly scream and lose consciousness in the baby's room."

"Maybe she saw a ghost in the baby's room."

"I think so too."

All the maids shudder in response. I scoffed and almost laugh,but I stifle it quickly.

In less than a month, the duke's house was turn into a haunted house. Well, base on the romurs started from the maids idle talks. And all of it is my fault.

My hobby is reading books but I am still a baby, so I do it every midnight in the library instead. I didn't mean to stole things either. It just that, I got curious to the book, the maid is reading. I lose the interest reading it when I reach the kitchen that is why I mindlessly left it there. The tea--Pft-- yeah it really is my fault. I drank it, while hiding below the table. It just that, I am looking some refreshments after my morning exercise, then the maid comes inside the kitchen, straight to the pantry, making tea. Good thing I hid under the table.

Doing things and not get caught is hard, mind you. I wish I'd grown already, so that I can do things freely without resulting it into a ghostly rumors.

Though as time passes by, the maids keep on decreasing. Not because our family is out of wealth, but the maids keep on quitting or resigning I might say. You know the reason already, ghostly romurs.

🌺🌺🌺

My name is Freya Christiya Evangeline Golddaway and all people called me, Lady Freschia. The original name is quite long you see. In this new world, I am the only daughter of Duke Frederick Egneel Golddaway and Duchess Rianna Selene Golddaway. This time, I am now 6 years old.

"Freschia my child, come here."

I set the tea down on the table and approached her but halt quickly in my tracks and stare at her.

Her radiant face and beautiful smile that can light up a whole room.

My mother is really a beauty.

Which makes me a beauty also as that my childish of a father is also very handsome.

My face is very familiar though. Like I met her already in my past world, but not quite exactly.

Because if it happened, I'm certain this girl with this indescribable beauty is very easy to remember with my sharp memory.

I am gorgeous in this life you see. With silky straight blonde brown hair, small face, snowy white skin, sharp golden brown eyes with a small mole on the side, rosy cheeks, cute prominent nose and naturally red lips. I am also quite tall on my age.

My mother reach her hand to me and I quickly accepted it.

She told me about the exact name of flowers in the garden and taught me how to make a crown out of it.

Mu father join us later on, twirling me around in his arms but I remain in my faceplam reaction, which he always complain a lot that I didn't love him. My mother just laugh in the side, watching our interaction or bickering as I'd like to point out. I'm already used in seeing his face by the way, so I no longer nose bleed every time I see him.

The thing is that, I'm getting used with this warm feeling to the point that it scared me.

The things I dread the most happened.

Months later, my mother fall in her deathbed.