7 - EMBRACE

Did I just leave like a theif that being chase?

Yeah, I guess I did.

"My lady?!"

The head maid quickly approached me, her mouth opened to say something but halt when she notice where I sit.

Astonished, she stare. I quickly get down on the coachman seat, not minding her.

The coachman and Anna followed, now staring at me like I have grown two heads.

Great, now I have 3 eyes staring at me. They can't just get enough with my beauty.

~~sigh~~

"You're lucky enough to experienced my driving skills."

"My lady--"

The head maid recovered from shock, stopping Anna from saying something.

"Miss, your father."

Anxiety enveloped my being, but I quickly halted to look back to Anna.

"We'll talk later, bring the coachman with you. Just then, keep what happened to yourselves. If you didn't..."

I stop and throw her a sharp gaze. She nervously nod.

With this warning, I quickly entered inside the house, all the servants give way to me until I arrived on my father's office. I kept on hearing shattered sounds inside.

"We tried to open the door my lady, but it was tightly locked from the inside."

"Where's George?"

"No idea, my lady."

I sigh. I can't open the door with my extraordinary strength as it will reveal my cheat. Two people already is enough.

"Give me that."

The gardener hesitate but complied in the end with my sharp gaze. I hold the Axe and strike it towards the door.

*BLAAAG! BLAAG! BLAG!*

By three times the door completely destroyed, revealing a messy room. Broken glasses, torn papers, scattered objects in the floor.

I grown silent seeing the person at the corner of the room.

"Leave. I SAID LEAVE ALL OF YOU."

All of them, leave hastily until I was left alone.

I walk slowly, entering the room then stop in front of a person sitting in a lotus position. His cries muffled by his knees.

I heaved a sigh.

I am not the best person to comfort someone out there, but...

Seeing this person, the gender and beauty I hate before (cause why male this perfect in appearance exist in this world), turning like a little child somehow...

Pains me.

I want to search the computer"How to comfort someone" in any website, but this is not that world anymore.

"Your mo-ther. I... I m-miss her s-so m-much. I w-want to b-be with her."

Hearing this, my face darken. He raise his head and our eyes leveled.

"Should I follow her? In death. I s-should do t-that ri--"

His words halted when a large sound echoed and filled the room.

He look at me with widen eyes as I punched the wall on his side creating a big hole, completely destroyed.

"Should I killed you with my hands instead?"

My father look at me, astonished then he quickly recovered saying the nonsense words.

"C-Can you do that? Right, if i-it's you, it should be fine."

Now, I'm completely annoyed.

I forcedly grab his wide shoulders.

"IDIOT OF A FATHER, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

A single tear fall from my eyes.

"Don't throw me away. I am your Daughter. You still have me. I will never, ever leave you."

He blink at my words as I slowly let go of him.

"Please... suffered more in that pain with me."

The room was filled with silence, until I felt an embrace with my being.

"I apologize to you for having an idiot father like me. Dad is now awoken enough. I'm sorry for neglecting you, my sweet freschia."

Hearing this, a smile curve in my lips and I hug him back.

Maybe, opening my heart to an opposite gender is not that bad. He is my father in this life after all.

(A/N: 2 updates in one day. I'm proud for the lazy me. (^o^) Give your author a hug. BWAHAHAHA...)