68 - PLOT

The status of the Duke House of Golddaway plummeted after that and June was the only one being pardoned.

Using his last name at birth, the family name of Creed, he becomes the new official Duke of the east replacing the traces of the Golddaway as per rewarded by the royal family.

Well, that's how the life of Freschia ends on his route.

Huh!

Pretty cruel right?

Thinking about it makes me shudder a little.

Because I'm aware of the fact that I am in Freschia's body, the villainess of that otome game. 

"Freschia..

Freschia!"

I was woken up from my reverie when my father almost shouted my name. 

He looks at me worriedly. 

I smiled to put him at ease before averting my eyes back.

"Artemis Juneau Golddaway eh…

Our family name suits you very well."

He stared at me, void with emotion.

"I prefer to call you, Art.

It's nice meeting you…

nii-san."

I watched how his watery eyes shook.

I'm sorry Amelia, but I'll be using the name you actually used to address this now brother of mine, as his own per request. 

I smiled once again before stepping forward and he unconsciously stepped back.

This makes me chuckle inside my head.

How adorable… 

He stops moving though when he notices how father sends him puzzled looks.

I took the opportunity and hugged him, wondering how he would react.

I felt him flinch and his body stiffen. His breathing becomes shallow.

My lips slightly curl upwards without anyone noticing.

Yeah, I'm wicked alright. 

🌺🌺🌺

I wipe the blood on my nose with a clean white handkerchief.

I almost risk myself by doing that kind of hug, dammit!

Well, that brother of mine was really handsome in a good way. His gentle appearance rivals that of a girl, but it doesn't make him look less attractive. In fact, it makes him look cold and aloof. 

Well, as expected, all of the capture targets actually contain characteristics that serve as their charm, aside from their above level appearance. 

They are literally glowing with blinding light  in front of my eyes.

Most of all, that Sheldon dude.

Urgh... They'll hurt my eyes and I'll die from blood loss.

I'm in danger now. 

All the capture target's appearance is now exactly the same in the game. Well, the same thing applies to me. 

I unconsciously stared at my face in the mirror.