44 - VISITORS

Everything was done in just 5 days.

Alexander wears a huge smile waiting to be acknowledged by this annoying fake daughter of his but...

"We could start everything right away. Our business will boom in just a month with proper advertising."

The only thing she said before leaving, making the latter slumped in his sit because of disappointment.

"Tsk. That ungrateful brat."

🌺🌺🌺

FRESCHIA'S POV

"The problem is how we are going to make our product reach the other end kingdoms , especially the Eliora Kingdom."

"I have a solution for that."

Everyone looked at me.

Everything changes after I become Alexander's Spokesperson for the Pretoria Kingdom.

All his subordinates seem...

Nicer.

They even allowed me to attend every meeting.

How awkward...

"Alexa-- Father, I want you to deliver some of our products for a certain someone I know."

I ignore the grins of his two subordinates namely Yen and Xinlan.

"Is it a friend?"

"Hmm... Maybe."

I guess Ricah can be considered a friend right?

Whatever it is, I need her to convince her parents to advertise our product.

I'm confident that after knowing our product, every noble will do everything to buy it.

Even to the extent of traveling to reach here.

After all, our products have no similarities to the others as we are the first ones to commercialize this rare kind.

Well, I never expected that I'd meet her soon enough.

🌺🌺🌺

"You have an unexpected guest, princess."

The maid servant informed, earning a frown from me as I ignored the address.

A guest?

Who?

I came down the stairs and my eyes widened when I came face to face with a cute fairy.

She immediately stood up, astonished as I am.

" Lady Freschia? IT'S REALLY YOU!"

I was not prepared when she pounced on me and we both fell on the floor.

"Awww!"

"I'm sorry. I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY..."

"That's fine."

I sigh as she hugs me again, very tightly.

"WAAAAAHHHHHH...!"

"Now... now..."

I tapped her back repeatedly as she started to cry loudly inside my arms.

What a crybaby.

"H-How dare you do this to me?! You just left without saying goodbye.

Am I not really important to you?! Do you really not think of me as a friend?"