90 - Strategic Schemes

(A/N: Aiya, hi everyone. 👋🙂 Sorry that this update got published just now, due to my procrastination. 😅🤗

Lately, I've been addicted to manhwa. There's a certain manhwa online that got me hooked in reading it, resulting for me, unconsciously delaying my writing. Huhu...😭😭😭

I haven't realize it till now.

So here's the update after a very long time and you'll meet a new important character in the end.

By the way, this chapter is dedicated to OliviaWatson595. Here's the update you've been waiting for. 😊😉)

-------

General Haulin punched the tree trunk, feeling agitated.

In just day one, the Seleria Kingdom was able to take down a few numbers of his military troops.

He had already left by the time some of the knights arrived at the riverside and was ambushed.

"General. What would be the next move?"

One of the knights asked, making the General stand still and whipped his head to him.

"Go back to Norin and ask for reinforcements beforehand. We need to get ready.

Who knows what other schemes they have aside from a while ago."

The knight Companion half bowed before leaving by the use of a teleportation scroll.

No doubt, the man will arrive in Norin earlier than the actual time of the trip.

"The rest of you. Prepare the created mechanical weapon of Norland.

We're going to attack them again. Heh! Let's see if they can counter our unexpected advances this time."

At the opposing force, Lucian was quite pleased by the unfolding results.

He has quite a lower number of the knight's army therefore he needs to conserve them as much as possible while also decreasing the number of the opponents.

I lost only 30 of them.

Thinking of this, Lucian's lips tugged upwards.

There's no point for depression, I just have to protect yet make use of the rest.

"Let's prepare our next move. Those stolen old designs from Norland, we're now going to use them.

Even if they use an advance mechanism, we can still take them down."

He starts stating his instructions and plans.

Duke Frederick, at a certain distance, was sending Lucian a chilling gaze.

But he won't bother the lad as they are facing a more pressing battle this time, yet after all this, Duke Frederick will not sit still and seek the answers he wanted to hear.

🌺🌺🌺

SECOND DAY

Duke Frederick's body bounced off by the effect of the strong force caused by the launching of flint-filled projectiles being released by the opponent's artillery.

A loud explosion echoed followed by the scattered debris of some parts of the wall towers.

"Prepare for counter attack."

Lucian loudly announced amidst the urgency of the situation.

With his signal, the man prepares the weapon. An artillery slingshot which can be easily operated.