84 - REQUEST FOR REINFORCEMENT

(A/N: Hi! 👋🙂

I notice that I already use a lot of names in this story. Good luck to me if I can actually remember them all. 🤣😂

This chapter is dedicated to kiela_57.)

------

The Seleria Kingdom is known for its wine and beverages especially the grape wine product which dominates the other kingdoms.

Yet, due to the revival of Pretoria and its rising economy, the commercialization of the jaboticaba wine has indeed resulted in an indirect competition to ensue between two kingdoms when it comes to wine making.

Though Pretoria is a little far off from the Seleria's scale of wine popularity, still it wasn't a big loss for their economy as the Kingdom itself doesn't rely only on wine production.

Pretoria also commercializes other sets of products such as coffee, enclosed food and snacks have become way too popular among nobles and they also cater for a separate line for commoners.

All this time, Pretoria rose like a Phoenix from ashes and regained its glory that has come as a shock for everyone.

Seleria Kingdom was ruled by King Henry County, a man in his 60's. He was sitting with all his glory on his throne despite his age.

Blessed with three sons with different mothers who are sitting by the side corner namely Zacheus (the eldest - son of the Queen), Dansel (son of the 1st concubine), and Robin (the youngest - son of the 2nd concubine).

You see, they have a messed up family tree and the King itself was indeed a womanizer.

Aside from them, all the important officials of their kingdom are also there with the additional presence of the Eliora's King representatives, which is Lucian (Eliora's second prince) and the Duke of the Eliora's East Territory (Freschia's father).

King Henry was hiding his scowl for a while now.

He will be satisfied if it was the Crown prince being sent into but the second prince?

All this time as he observed him, the King concluded that he wasn't good enough.

He thinks that the son of the Royal General of Eliora (referring to Sheldon) who was directly sent to the battlefield was indeed more useful and capable than this prince.

In the King's mind, he needs more capable people to achieve his goal of attaining the vast mine of grade mana stones.

So that the Seleria Kingdom would make other kingdoms inferior to them, especially that of the Pretoria Kingdom.

"Our knights already marched across the Eastern shortest Route between our kingdoms and were confronted by the Norin's force before we arrived at the Kingdom of Norin for an attack.

A battle already broke out for the last few days and until now our army was trying to defend and besiege the enemy's line.

Both forces are stuck in the middle."

An official stated with stern expression.

"The fact that the enemies are camping within rough terrain makes it difficult for our army of knights to attack them in times of their rest and strategic planning." - Zacheus

"But I think they won't move anytime soon and will keep attacking our forces.

Hence proven by their camp's position."