15 - RETARD

SHELDON'S POV

(=.=)

"This is my brother, Sheldon Reinhart Silverforth. And Brother.

This is my friend, Freya Christiya Evangeline Golldaway. But you can call her Freschia."

"You memorize her long name."

My sister Ricah smugly smiled at me.

"Of course, she is my best friend after all."

I look at the girl she really wants me to meet and openly scrutinize her.

Surely, the daughter of the Duke house of Golldaway is very beautiful indeed.

Yet I am sure it is not the reason why my sister befriended her.

She is staring at nowhere, like her mind is present to somewhere but here.

"For a lady, your friend is very rude. Does she know how to greet back politely?"

Ricah snorted at me.

"You didn't even greet her in the first place. You are the rude one here brother."

"You--"

Before I can say anything else, my sister already left with her arms clinging to her friend.

"Tsk."

With this I followed them.

🌺🌺🌺

My sister went ahead with the 2 knights accompanying her, while we are left here outside.

Me and this idiotic faced girl.

Yeah, I called her idiot. She is just staring at nowhere a while ago and even just now.

(A/N: If Freschia found out that someone called her an idiot. Certainly, she will flip a table. Hahaha...)

I averted my eyes and stare at the view around me.

The truth is we are in the mountain top and at the certain distance, a farm house was located.

My sister went there to buy and pick up fresh strawberries from the owner.

She want this friend of hers to come but decide against it when she saw her state.

My peace of mind broke when I heard her spoke.

"WHERE AM I? WHEN DID I COME HERE?"

So, she's in her right mind now huh.

"We're at the top of the mountain."

She eyed me weirdly.

"WHAT?!"

She yelled, astonished.

My lips curve upward seeingg her expression.

"Hey, I know you. At the party...

You're Ricah's brother. Why are you here?

Are you planning to end my life now? But the game hasn't started yet.

Are you perhaps, planning to push me down in this mountain instead of cutting my head making it roll in the ground?"

"W-What?"

This time, I was the one being astonished.

This retarded girl.

What kind of brutality she is talking about?

Before she even talked again, I notice something weird.

Then the next second, I grab her close to me, hugging her tightly and we come rolling downhill on the mountain grass.