54 - GOLDEN EYES

(A/N: I'm back again. Don't know if I can update 2 chapters for today, but I'll try. Picture above not mine. It belongs to its respective owner.

Warning: This chapter may contain violence. Please be advised.

Another thing, this is dedicated for you Ilovejeonkook. )

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Who are you to say that? You are just a kid. As if you really can do it."

Another ship's crew retorted, followed by the laughter of the other crew.

They can't just let a child crush their ego.

Freschia just smirked hearing it , the wooden floor cracked as she exerted force below her feet.

The man just blinks but in the next second a strong force collides with his abdomen, almost knocking his lungs out.

He lost control of his bodily movement as his own body flew across the place, hitting a pillar.

His eyes widened, blood spluttered out from his mouth as he stared at the child, looking at him with a cold expression, the presence of her little fist was still in his stomach, drawing blood.

*~~S.I.L.E.N.C.E~~*

"It's too bad I'm not just a kid.

But be thankful, I didn't use so much strength.

If I did, your bones would break."

The child slowly removes her fist from his stomach and the man can't hold it any longer...

He knelt down, vomiting blood for a while before he passed out.

Freschia slowly turned her head, making sure her eyes met every person present today who are now more than horrified by what they witnessed seconds ago.

They are in daze due to shock and astonishment.

"M-monster..."

The captain of the ship couldn't hold it any longer and was able to mutter those words in a trembling voice.

The corner of Freschia's lips curve upwards, mocking the latter.

"I am."

Even just before in my past life. A lot of lives were taken by my hands.

They are my father's enemies and I am just a killing machine tool for him.

A tear slipped from Freschia's eyes but she quickly brushed it off without a word.

The people present didn't notice it even a bit.

Freschia averted her eyes to the distant ship. The view of the sun hidden in the mountains was now slowly becoming visible.

It will be morning soon.

She walked slowly but halted when her long hair sprung free, now reaching her knees.

The ship crews also step back due to fear and awe.

This kid is really beautiful.

Freschia notice the fear they emit from their eyes, ignoring the other, she smiled bitterly and harden her expression before picking up a bow and a set of arrows.

I'm done watching.

🌺🌺🌺

5 pirates surrounded Shiki and she turned around, swinging her weapon at the same time.

Fire emerged from her weapon, burning and wounding the people who came close.

Meanwhile...

Silver kills in a frenzy manner, stabbing his kunai knife to every person who comes to attack him. His weapon seems normal but it is still an ancient relic that penetrates anything, even the tiniest bone of a person, burning their body from the inside.

10 pirates keep on swinging their swords to Maurin. With his gauntlet emitting a blue light, a single punch to the floor created a long crack traveling towards the attacker's way.

The crack travels from the center, making the whole ship slowly bending in separate directions.

"WHAT THE HELL, MAURIN!"

Shiki shouted as the seawater slowly emerged from the crack of the ship's floor.

"SORRY SHIKI... BUT WE ARE STILL GOING TO DESTROY THIS PIRATE SHIP RIGHT? Then it's not that bad."

Maurin yelled while still continuing to punch in every direction as the enemies still kept on coming.

They never thought that this ship was full of pirates. Makes sense though, as they are able to rain arrows across the sky.

But still...

They are surprised, never expecting it.

Minutes later...

Blood splattered everywhere and dead bodies scattered on the ship's floor.

All of them are now heaving due to exhaustion.

Their weapons have already dissolved into thin air.

Ancient relics take a lot of energy to use. Energy is the main source of its fuel.

The time when the user's energy was depleted, the ancient relic can no longer be used.

If the users force themselves, the ancient relic will completely suck their life force.

"Worst case scenario, this ship is going to sink." - Silver

"Where is Hannah?"

The three turn their heads around only to find the certain woman leaning in the ship's corner, blood gushing out from her nose.

"Hannah!"

Shiki shouted before standing up, walking her way to her, not noticing the ship's captain that slowly crept in the hidden corner with a sword in hand.

The two men's eyes widened and yelled her name but the latter was so engrossed with worry for the other woman.

"SHIKI!!!"

The lead pirate raises his sword with a murderous glint in his eyes.

The two men stood up but before they can run to her.

"UHH!"

The two men froze as they heard the lead pirate groan in pain, his eyes widened with shock as fresh blood came out from his mouth.

*CLAAANG!*

The sound of the dropped sword echoed the surroundings startling the woman.

Shiki quickly turns around only to be greeted to a sight of the man spitting blood.

An arrow pierced his chest.

He drowsily moved backwards till his back hit the ship's corner. Losing his balance, the pirate ship's captain fell directly into the sea.

"Who..."

Shiki notices her two friends gazing in a certain direction. She followed their gaze only to freeze.

A familiar child was holding a bow, pointing at their ship. Her blonde brown long hair, scattering free and fluttering with the wind.

Her eyes appeared to be golden yellow by the rising sun reflection.

It is such a beautiful sight.

So beautiful...

That they can't take their eyes off.

🌺🌺🌺