19 - MIST

"Because you Lady Freschia...

Are having fun messing up with me."

D-Did he know that I was reincarnated?

The first thing that came up in my mind, but I think its impossible.

"Messing up with you? How come?"

I asked in my confuse state, enduring the chills that kept on running at the back of my spine.

He simply chuckle,  then stare again back at me.

"You did. Not once or twice but..."

His eyes darkening.

"thrice."

I ponder on my thoughts, staring back at him until I finally remembered an important details about this villain.

In the game, he had a secret obsession not just the throne but from the heroine, having people stalk her each day.

He find the Villianess very pitiful and funny. Seeing Freschia continue to annoy the crown prince, his twin brother is his most enjoyable entertainment.

But when Freschia found out the crown prince have feelings to the heroine, she become so angry, insecure and jealous and end up tormenting the girl each day in the academy.

The villian, Lucian Von Flaurence started to find Freschia very annoying because of this.

When he can't take it anymore the bullying of Freschia to his obsession (the herione), he snap.

He is the most cruel person who tormented the Villianess. Torturing her in any way possible, cutting her body piece by piece then burning it in fire like a barbecue before he toss the body pieces to the sea. It is not just physically but also emotionally.

Killing all the household servants of Golldaway (except the butler and adoptive brother) and Freschia's father in front of her before he start tormenting her.

Very inhumane.

But that is not the most important matter I missed but the fact that...

The second prince, Lucian Von Flaurence Castillian, have Antisocial Personality Disorder. A sociopath.

He is not capable of love, only obsession.

I secretly shudder but I kept my poise intact in front of him.

Showing fear is not a good option to this kind of person. If you do, he'll eat you whole.

"Ah. I think I finally understand."

I innocently smile before making my way to the table seats at the center of the greenhouse, passing his side casually.

Sitting down I look back at him, crossing my legs.

"You are the culprit. The White carriage in the cliff, the Flair's Wicked TEA Party then lastly..."

I smirk.

"The General's son assassination to the mountain. It was all your doing.

Young Master."

I said the last two words, mocking.

The whole room was filled with silence, he remain staring at me before a laugh erupted from his mouth, almost startling me.

"You! Hahaha... I like you now even more. My servants didn't really lie about you.

Very clever. So amusing.

But ~~sigh~~ too bad."

He walk quickly in a long strides towards me, making me tremble.

My hands unconsciously form into fist.

He put his other arm at the back on my seat then he leans close to me.

So close that our faces almost touch.

As a result, I also lean at the back of my chair, putting even a little distance to our faces, that were already close.

I keep reminding myself that he is just a kid, so that my nose bleeding won't strikes again.

"You will become my brother's fiancee in a few days."

"A few days?"

But I perfectly remember it was a year from now.

"My father, the king, can't wait any longer. He want to secure my twin brother's position for the throne, to keep me away.

My brother already had the Duke of West and the Royal General as a support.

The Duke house of Golddaway, the 2nd most riches nobles in the aristocratic society remains in the neutral side."

My eyes started to held a realization glint.

He cupped my chin and lifted my head, causing our eyes to met in a close proximity.

"The king will use you as a sacrificial lamb to force the Duke of Golldaway, your father to take the crown prince's side."

A sacrificial lamb?

"And marriage engagement is the best way to do it."

He finally let go of me, but didn't move away.

He chuckle staring at me, very amused.

"Well. I can use it to my advantage. I can use you to spy on my brother while acting lovey-dovey with him."

I stared back at him, eye to eye.

"Huh! Do you think you have a control on me?"

He smirk, an evil glint was visible in his eyes.

"I can."

When he said that, a dark mist suddenly spread in the whole place.

What? What was going on?

I was taken aback when he lean more so close to me then I heard a sweet and faint whisper in my ear.

"You are in love to the crown prince, but your loyalty till death is for me.

Very obsessed.

So obsessed."

Hearing him, my vision suddenly become fuzzy.

I felt a strong dizziness taking over me.

My eyes are clouded and something was creeping inside my heart even I don't want to.