17 - REMEMBER

"Master, we failed."

They bowed their head. The room was filled with silence but seconds later, a laugh erupted from their vicious young master.

Giving a cold shiver at the back of their spine.

"Why does your mission keep on failing nowadays? Maybe, you no longer value your life."

The two persons trembled.

"Young master, it's the same girl."

With this, their master become silent once again.

"Ah. The same blonde brown haired girl."

Their master stood up.

"It seems that she keeps on messing up with my plans. Should I pay her a visit?

Maybe I should do that right?"

The two just bowed, still silent.

They felt a tinge of pity to the young lady who will be the target to their master's wrath.

🌺🌺🌺

I need to survive somehow.

With this reason, I took a deep breath then close my eyes and starts to remember the events and the important details in the game.

Freya Christiya Evangeline Golldaway is the Villianess.

In the original game, Freschia is portrayed as a selfish person who wants everyone's attention, approval and even affection.

She want it and crave for it. Her parents love her so much but everything changes when her mom died.

Her father starts to neglect her well-being. Forgetting her existence as his daughter.

Her father only focuses on his own pain.

Wait...

I abruptly opened my eyes.

I had change something in the game.

Supposed to be she was being neglected, but I had win again her father's love and affection.

Another thing is what happened to the tea party.

In the game, Freschia enjoyed Lady Ricah's unfortunate situation and even gloated at it, end up humiliating her more in the whole crowd.

Even when the evidence came out by Sheldon's help, it was too late because everyone still treated Ricah as a criminal.

Her reputation was tarnished with just that, the same goes to her family.

Ricah become isolated by others in her age, but everything changes when the heroine arrived.

She becomes her saving grace of picking herself up.

Needless to say, Lady Ricah loathed Freschia and her brother had also hate the same girl.

But now that the Lady Freschia in the game was reincarnated...

Specifically me,

I had brought some unwanted changes in her original character.

Instead of doing the things the original Villianess have done that time, I have done the opposite of unconsciously helping Ricah.

All that happened, because I was too careless to notice the new life I was living in.

On top of that, I also forgot all the capture target's name except for their hair color as their trademark.

Well, I already know Sheldon was one of them.

Well can you blame me? I played the otome game long ago specifically when I was still with my mother before she left.

Even me, can be really dumb sometimes.

~~sigh~~

"ARGH!"

I slam my head on the table yet instead of being hurt, the table just crack on itself.

The table was the one being hurt by me, thanks to my freaking strength.

Wait...

I grin.

If I can improve and control my strength more. I can easily defeat all the capture targets if they attempt to kill me.

Yeah, that's it. BWAHAHAHA...

That incompetent worthless trash had finally done something great by giving me this cheat.

(A/N: And now you're complimenting him. Hahaha... )

Behalf of my family...

Ricah's words that night kept on repeating inside my head.

"I'm really certain someone is trying to mess up the good relationship between the two families. Who could that be?"

I ponder on thinking.

"What could be the Duke house of Frail and the Royal General's house have in common?"

Seconds later, my eyes held a mischievous glint when I realized the possible answer.

"They are both on the crown prince's side, his strong pillars of support to the throne."

Yet, something was even more creepier.

And that is the server's sincere confession.

But its not my concern anymore.

Right now, I need to remember what will be the next event in the game.

I closed my eyes again but quickly opened them afterwards.

"My engagement to the...

Crown Prince. EH!

EHHHH?!"