69 - ROOT OF DISGUST

(WARNING: This story may contain SENSITIVE CONTENT, INAPPROPRIATE AGE, ABUSIVE THEMES, GORE SCENES AND VIOLENCE. Please be advised…) 

------

June immediately took a bath to avoid the traces of that little devil of a sister to his skin.

He heaved a deep sigh.

Can I survive living in this household with that supposed to be little sister?

Actually, his reason for not wanting that prodigal daughter to go home is mainly because he is scared.

If anyone can come close to him and create skin contact…

Is none other than the daughter of the Duke himself, specifically his little sister.

His father, the Duke, doesn't even know about his grieving situation. He didn't tell him because he's afraid that he won't officially adopt him if he did, and he won't be here in this duchy right now.

June placed his head on his knees. 

He slowly closed his eyes as the memory of a while ago came back rushing inside his mind.

Surprisingly, he was not that disgusted by the embrace.

For a reason, the hug of that little sister of his emits warmth.

It's like comforting him at the same time.

He can't explain the feeling because as far as he can remember, this is the first time that he experienced this kind of feeling.

The unknown feeling of warmth.

But still, the tingles on his skin are still there, bringing him a sense of discomfort.

June started to feel an intense itch again, and began scratching his skin.

He quickly stood before taking a bath for the second time around this night.

"Where am I? UGH!" 

A whip makes a consecutive contact on his back and his tears start to fall from his eyes, as the sharp sound of the whip hitting something intensifies.

"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH*T! I SHOULDN'T HAVE KEEP YOU ALIVE! YOUR BASTARD OF A FATHER DIDN'T EVEN GIVE A SUSTAIN OF SUPPORT!

HE'S JUST AN ARISTOCRAT IN HEAT AND UTTERED EMPTY PROMISES F*CK! I THOUGHT BY MAKING YOU LIVE, I'LL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THIS DISGUSTING LIFE. 

TURNS OUT YOUR EXISTENCE IS A FULL MISFORTUNE!"

The sound of the whip falling from the ground echoes the room. His mother quickly guzzled a bottle of liquor before leaving him alone.

His fist unconsciously tightens seeing his mother with a different man everyday.

His mother is a prostitute who didn't even care for her own son.

The scene shifted to a familiar room filled with dusty; blue, pink, grey, and orange colours.

There stood a grown-up woman filled with jewelry and rubies all over her body. Her strong presence speaks of an aristocrat.

"Is he your son?"

"Yes."

The woman lifted his chin and absorbed his appearance.

"Your son is very appealing at this very young age. His face looks gentle and sharp at the same time.

I'm certain he will grow to be a very handsome young man."