22 - PITIFUL

My expression become blank when I finally leave.

I walk slowly across the hallways of the household.

For a reason, everything is empty. No maid servants walking, or even the knight guards.

I finally fit the missing pieces.

The crown prince's twin brother, the second prince have an ability of mind manipulation. That is why, the server's confession on that tea party didn't contain any tinge of lie.

He was telling the truth.

His mind was being manipulated by the crown prince to make him believe of the illusion, that it was Lady Ricah who give him the vial of poison.

How formidable of an enemy.

When I finally entered inside my room, I unconsciously slid down at my closed door, holding my chest.

Freschia, the original Villianess of this world.

How I truly pity her, now that I have known the truth.

"No wonder, she becomes very obsessed to the crown prince after she met him. In a short span of time at that.

She was trap in an idea serves as a memory, turns out to be a lie.

Freschia, how pitiful can you be? Not just being blinded by an illusion love but also used as a sacrificial lamb."

I gaze at the sky with a single drop of tear in my eyes.

"How pitiful."

But her fate as a Villianess, is the same fate I was going to take on.

I won't let it happen to me.

I harshly wipe away the tear before looking around my room.

Now with a hint of resolve.

Freschia, let's try to change our fate shall we.

"Who cares about this game's plot anyway? I will CARVE my own path."

Even if it turn out to be a negative thing for me.

Even it will bring a lot of future changes.

I sit at the front of the study table and began writing a letter.

After that, I move and slowly packed my things. When it's done, I slid inside my father's room leaving the letter in his side table.

Making sure it can be easily seen. I smiled seeing him sleeping before I slowly lean down, leaving a kiss in his forehead.

"Father. This child of yours will be gone for a while. I'll make sure, the king won't find anything else to drag you in their mess."

I whispered in a low voice. When I closed the door of my father's room, I was slightly taken aback.

"Milady?"

Hearing a familiar voice, I froze before turning my head at him.

George.

Then a sudden memories of the game flashed in my mind.

In the game, there is only one certain knight who stayed loyal to Freschia till end. Protecting her till his death.

I realize that knight, is the person right here in front of me.

I willingly smile at George, feeling thankful.

"George, please take care of father."

"Milady. What are you up to?"

"I'll be gone for a while."

The gaze he gave at me lingered.

"I need to do it. In fact, its the only solution I came up with. And... "

I sadly smile before passing by his side.

"George please don't let my father be easily swayed especially by the monarch."

Putting all of my things in a spatial ring that my father own. The truth is that I just stole this in his study, apologizing in my letter beforehand.

How ironic. People in this era doesn't believe in unusual things but they used a spatial ring made by sorcerers.

I look ahead of the night, ready to set off. I heaved a sigh before walking out of the Duke's Household of Golldaway, leaving my position. Only wearing casual clothes of a normal traveler.

I can feel a certain gaze at my back. I turn my head, smiling I wave my hand towards George before dissappearing in his sight.

I walk for minutes, not minding the exhaustion.

Yeah, I was blessed with superhuman strength by Geeta but this body I am using is incredibly can be define as...

Weak in any point.

I can't use my ability of strength to its full advantage.

I heard there is a certain place called "Forest of Despair". It is called by that ridiculous name because it is full of monsters.

Well, I got the information from our household maids.

I am planning to go there.

I will used that place as my training ground for controlling my superhuman strength and improving my body's stamina and endurance.

So that I'll have back my healthy body condition similar in my past life.

I smile with satisfaction at my own goal.

"When I came back, they will be having a hard time to trample me."

Before they can destroy my family prestige, I'll be that formidable shield.

"No one is allowed to mess up with me or to father."

( END OF ARC 1)

(A/N: I won't be able to update after this for the meantime. I have my school module submission this week. I just made sure to finish this Arc so that I can start a new in my next update. Well, after posting the special chapter beforehand, I can start the new Arc. Not sure though of when the Special Chapter will be posted. That's all I just have to say. Bye for now...)