48 - CONCLUSION

" What are you trying to do?"

The Emperor playfully asked with a hint of aggressiveness and confusion.

"I'm not finished yet explaining everything.

You see, in addition to what I said, there's also another substance inside the boxes.

And it can cause "KABOOM! "

I smiled playfully.

Certainly what I am pointing out is the gunpowder I made with Khan's help.

I give Alexander the list of materials needed for him to hire a group of people to search for it. (referring specifically to chapter 38)

LIST OF THOSE MATERIALS AND HOW CAN THEY BE FOUND

Potassium Nitrate also known as Nitric acid - bat guano or made from horse urine and other "manure soils."

Charcoal - burning wood

Sulfur - can be found in hot springs which are meters away from volcanoes

Mixing three main materials, pinching sugar, adding glucose ( liquors made of grapes) and pounding it until it packed solid will result in the creation of gunpowder.

"What do you think of that damaged window?"

All of them averted their eyes to the location I pointed.

"There are knights of Pretoria stationed outside in different locations.

And they have fire arrows pointing in here."

"You...

Will you be doing an act of crime towards the Emperor of Soliel?"

One of their knights actually spoke up, making me lean on my seat.

"No. Those fire arrows are for that substance I mentioned.

The moment one of them hits the substance (pertaining to gunpowder) I recently mentioned inside those boxes, everything will have a" KABOOM!" effect.

With the combination of Aqua Regia, those treasures inside those boxes will dissolve too."

"Do you think we will believe that kind of childish play?"

The Emperor retorted, making me smirk.

"Fine then. After 3 seconds, evidence will be served on a silver platter."

With that, a huge exploding sound, similar to my mimic, echoed the whole place seconds later.

I watch calmly as all of these people flinch and almost get down on their knees.

"WHAT THE H*CK WAS THAT?"

Prince Xero asked in astonishment.

"It's your carriage being parked outside."

I answered while drinking my tea.

I felt the intense gaze of someone at my side, specifically Alexander himself.

With my answer, they quickly rushed to the open window and looked at what happened outside.

My lips curve upwards as I hear consecutive curses.

I lifted my head when I felt everyone's gazes.

I averted my eyes to the Emperor of Soliel who now wears an unfathomable expression.