75 - Being A Villianess 101

Reading the turquoise colored paper with a message being sent back to her, Freschia unconsciously crumpled the letter in hand.

Her eyes now held a sharp murderous glint. Lowering her head, her shoulders started to shake.

"My lady?"

Anna on her side couldn't help but feel the chills running at the back of her spine especially when a sinister laugh suddenly came out from the lady's lips.

Anna was rotting in her place, even if what she really wanted to do right now was to run.

Why eh?

The young lady's laugh just sounded like an entity from the underworld.

"Don't mind me, Anna."

Freschia said after recovering. When she sent her personal maid away, the girl abruptly left without giving her a glance.

"Huh! They dared to scheme against my father.

I'm really right after all."

Freschia held her pen, twirling it in her hand for seconds before writing back a reply.

After boosting the magic paper to the air, Freschia pulled out the dagger from her spatial ring and stared at the pointed tip of it.

"The King...

I really want to make him pay right now."

Gazing at the pointed tip with a lovesick expression, Freschia grins.

"Well, I'll do it anyway one of these days.

I don't need to rush.

After all, the more I delay it, the more my pleasure of revenge can be satisfying."

With that, Freschia hid her dagger once again before getting down from her room to have breakfast. She can't afford to be late as she will perform an act once again.

🌺🌺🌺

"You're here now, let's eat."

Freschia kindly smiled seeing June.

The latter remains impassive as he sits to the other opposite end of the long table while food is being served.

He frowned.

"Where is my food? The one being personally made by my chef."

"Is it necessary for peasants to act very picky?"

June stopped and stared at her.

The palace maids and servants standing at the side also have widened eyes hearing her say those things.

Freschia on the other hand ignored them and continued eating her food leisurely.

" You--"

"I fired him."

Freschia wipe her lips with the table napkin before staring back at him directly.

"The chef you're talking about.

I just can't find some sense of hiring another chef when we already have one in this duchy.

A very skillful at that.

Look at all these foods, they are all delicious."

Freschia motioned all the dishes on the table.

"Skin allergy?

Huh! Do you think your reason is plausible?

For me, it sounded crap."