Chapter 51

Naira reached singhania sadan...... she was overwhelmed seeing her home after 12 years all the memories of her childhood came in front of her..... her eyes were filled with tears but she composed herself...... she was welcomed inside and everybody was very happy and most happy among them was Akshara.... after all her daughter is back after 12 years....

She knew  that she is not here for her but only for Naitik and might be for the other family members whom she missed a lot in these 12 years...... she is here for everything  except her..... she hates her..... her daughter hates her.... even the thought of it was killing her.... she didn't know how will she accept it....

Everyone was done with their pampering and surprises..... suddenly naira asked 

Naira(N): where is badi dadi?

Devyani: she has gone to a pilgrimage to pray for your return.... she will be back after a week

N: oh... ok... where is my room? I need to rest now....

Mishti(M): Naira di your room is same.... Tai ji has kept it as you liked.... each every toy of yours she has kept with care and love...

N: hmm I'll go take rest.... and from today you are not require to touch any of my stuff.... I can take care of my things

saying this she paved her way to her room leaving a hurt Akshara behind.....Akshara was crying very badly......

Akshara(A): my daughter hates me choti maa she hates me

Devyani(D): nahi Akshara she is just upset with you..... she doesn't hate you

A : no choti maa she hates me.... she herself told me.....

D: don't worry akshara everything will be alright....

A: I want my daughter back Naksh.... I want her back.....

Naksh: don't worry mumma everything will be alright..... your love will bring her back to you

Naira entered her room and was emotional seeing all her things again after so long.... she saw the picture of herself on the walls.... her photos with her father, brother, cousin , dadi-dadu, and mother.......

As soon as she saw the picture with her mother she remembered about her past and her mother's  betrayal  she was enraged she picked up the photo frame from the table........ she just glance at it  and  says...... I hate you Mrs. Akshara Singhania I just hate you..... and she throws it on the ground  breaking its glass... she threw other frame also breaking it into pieces as it also contained Akshara's picture....

She turned around and saw Akshara standing there in shock..... she was shattered listening those words from her daughter...... she was not in condition to speak anything or react on the situation..... but Naira didn't care..... Akshara started moving forward totally lifeless... her foot got injured badly by the glass pieces as she walked on the them not knowing its presence..... many pieces pierced in her foot but didn't even flinch a bit.... as the pain in her heart was far greater than this pain......

Naira saw her walking on the glass lifelessly.... she was feeling like just holding her and making her sit and not allowing  her to move even a centimeter.... but the hate inside her stopped her....she saw Akshara's foot it was totally covered in blood till now..... but she just went near Naira table, picked her phone up(which she forgot in her room while decorating it) and left the room......

Naira got up as she saw her retreating....... she wanted to go but couldn't.....she peeped from the door...... Akshara stared feeling dizzy she held her head with one hand and continue to move forward...... Naira saw this and understood that she is feeling dizzy.... as Akshara started falling.... Naira came running  and held her just before hitting the ground...... but till then Akshara became unconscious.....Naira patted her cheeks trying to wake her up....

N: Mrs. Singhania....Mrs. Singhania.... wake up....

Mishti saw them and came running and started waking Akshara up.... she saw her wounded legs

M: Tai ji....Tai ji uthiye na please.... tai ji get up please..... (shouting) Tau ji, dadi, dadu, bhai..... jaldi aao... dekho Tai ji ko kya ho gaya h.....

everybody came...... and saw Akshara's state......they picked her up and take her to her room..... Naksh called the doctor and he came and treated her and told everyone that she is fine now.... but very weak due to the wound and more due to excessive stress......

Naira heard everything hiding behind the door she was relieved that she is fine.....

Naira's POV:

mujhe bura kyu lag raha h unhe iss halat me dekh kr..... shayad issliye ki unhe meri wajah se chot lagi aur kuch nahi.... aur uska kya jo unhone mujhe pohchai h inn 12 saalo mai.... unki wajh se mai apni family se dur rahi unke pass toh fir bhi sab log h mere pass to koi nahi tha....

Anger took over her mind and she started dancing to vent out her anger..... after some time she got tired and lay on bed and soon drifts into sleep....

some days passed like this Naira ignoring Akshara as well as her care for her..... in these few days Naira got to talk tp kartik only once as she didn't get that much time to talk to him due to so much pampering by the family....... kartik was also busy in his training when he is free Naira is not free and when Naira gets time he is busy in his work they normally get time only to message each other and that too for very little time

TO BE CONTINUED...............

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee