Chapter 29

they both ot up and went towards the aashram...... Naira was very weak due to continuous crying so kartk picked her up in his arms and the went towards the aashram...... all the time Naira was just looking at him lovingly....... how caring and loving he is and how Blessed she is to have him in her life........ soon they reached the aashram and he took her to her room and lay her on the bed........

K: ab tum soo jao Naira......

N: mai nahi soo paungi kartik.......

K: koshish toh karo ek baar...

N: nahi hoga mujhse kartik.....

K: achha ruko......

he came and half laid taking support of the wall and open his arms, she hugged him and kept her head on his chest and he wrapped his one arm around her waist and one hand patting her head lightly to make her sleep.......soon she drifted into sleep in his arms he saw her sleeping peacefully....... he laid her properly and was about to go but she clenched his shirt in sleep and denied him to go in her sleep so he also lay beside her and slept after sometime........

The Next Morning:

Kartik was the first one to get up........Naira was sleeping due to tiredness and kartik knew this so he didn't woke her up as she might get disturbed...... he remembered that since Naira is sleeping he is the one who needs to take care of the children as well as the breakfast...... he got ready and took bath and went to wake up the children........ they all woke up went to get ready for their school and Kartik went to the kitchen and was thinking what could he make........ suddenly he remember that he knows how to make Bread pakora......

K:(giving her some money) Pungi take this money and bring bread for all of us...... bring one extra packet then needed...... zyada ho jae chalega extra kha lenge lekin kam nahi padna chahiye.......

P: ok..... mai abhi lekar aati hu....

she left.......

K:(to another girl) aur tum mere saath chalo aur mujhe batao ki kaun si cheez kaha rakhi hai...... ok?

G: ok......

both of them went inside kitchen and started their work....... she was telling kartik where the cooking pan and other stuff was kept and he was preparing the coating and fillings for the bread pakora........ after some time pungi came and gave the bread to him and he made tasty and mouth watering bread pakoras out of it.......... he served the children and they ate it and gave him pretty much every good compliment of good cooking which he can get......

the elder chlidren who had their schools went to schools and other started playing in front of the aashram and till now Naira was sleeping so he decided to wake her up now........ he took some bread pakoras and tea for her and took the tray in her room...... he kept the try on the side table and sat beside her and caressed her face........

K: Naira...... bachha utho......

N: umm..... sone do na.......

K: Naira dekho bohot late ho gaya hai....... utho jadi aur khana kha lo.......

she got up unwillingly....... but soon she opened her eyes and saw the time....... it was 9 in the morning she realized that the children need to go to school and she hadn't made the breakfast yet......

N:(panicing) kartik,....... tumne mujhe pehle kyu nahi uthaya ........ itna late ho gaya bachho ko school bhi jana tha abhi breakfast bhi nahi bana hai...... unn logo ko kitni bhuk lagi hoga.......... sab meri galti hai...... itni late tak soti reh gayi...... hato kartik mai jaldi se jakar kuch bana deti hu.......

K: shh.... Naira.... shant ho jao..... panick matt karo kuch karne ki zarurat nahi hai.......

N: aree kyu zarurat nahi hai...... hato tum mujhe jane do........

K:(holding her) Naira uski koi zarurat nahi hai...... breakfast bann gaya hai aur bachho ne kha bhi kha liya hai aur school bhi chale gaye hai.....

N:(shocked) kya?? breakfast bann gay matlab?? kisne banaya?? bachho me toh kisi ko nahi aata....... tumne?? tumne banaya hai?? lekin tumhe toh aata hai nahi hai

K: tum pehle utho aur jao fresh hokar aur brush karke aao fir hum iss bare me baat karenge......

N: ok....

she went to the washroom and came back and he made her sit on the bed and put the tray in front of her and took one piece in his hand and forwarded towards her mouth and asked her to eat.......she had one bite and was surprised because of its taste........ it was too good......

N: ummm..... kartik....... it is soooo goooodd....... tum bhi khao.....

she took one piece and made him eat from her hand.........

K: hmm.... mujhe laga nahi tha ki ye sach me itna achha banega..........

N: sach me kartik...... its really delicious....... mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum itni achhi cooking bhi karte ho...

K: cooking nahi sirf bread pakora banane aata hai.........

N: ooo..... koi baat nahi mai isi me kaam chala lungi......... par tum ek baat batao........ tumne mujhe jagaya kyu nahi?

K: tum.... vo raat me kaafi late se soi thi na......aur kaafi tiered bhi thi toh maine soch ki tumhe thodi der sone deta hu..... aur mai apna baby sitting ka kaam kar leta hu......

N: tum bohot achhe ho kartik...... I love you soo much.....

K:(smiling ) I love you too......

he them kissed her forehead........ she also kissed his cheeks and they hugged each other they stayed in the same position for some time and then broke the hug........

K: achha Naira aaj tum kaam pe matt jao.....

N: kyu?

K: ek toh tum vaise hi weak ho upar se tum kaam par jaogi toh apna khayal nahi rakhogi.....

N: aree nahi nahi....... mai apna pura dhyan rakhungi.......

K: vo toh mujhe pata hai kaisa dhyan rakhogi........ tum nahi jaa rahi ho and that's final aur fir tumhe practice bhi toh karni hai competition ki.......

N: aree ha....... thank u yaad dilane k liya....... tum nahi hote toh kya hota mera.........

K: kyu nahi hota mai?? mai toh humesha tumhare saath rahunga chahe kuch bhi ho jae......... dubara aisi baate matt bolna...... mujhe achha nahi lagta........

N: achha baba thik hai..... nahi bolungi aage se....... khush??

K: bohot khush.......

both of them burst out laughing..........

hey guys....... I have created a new space(I am not calling it a book as it is not a story book or fan fiction) where I can share my views and know about yours...... its called..."Arbitrary thoughts within me" do check that out..... I would love if you will share your opinion......

TO BE CONTINUED..........

hope you all will give the same love to this story as you gave to the previous one..... love you all

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee