Chapter 25

they entered the room and he again held her waist and pulled her close..... she also entangled her arms around his neck and asked.....

N: hmm..... toh ab batao itni raat ko yaha kya kar rahe ho??

K: tumse milne aaya tha....... bohot yaad aa rahi thi tumhari.....

N: aww..... kitna cute mendak hai mera..... mai bhi tumhe bohot miss kar rahi thi.....

K: toh aa jati..... ya phone kar leti.....

N: mujhe laga ki tum soo rahe hoge.......

K: tumhare bina ab mujhe neend hi nahi aati hai.......

N: oh god kartik...... tum aur tumhari cheesy lines....... vaise kitni ladkiya ghayal ki hai ye pickup line use karke??

K: umm....... tumhe lekar do......

N:(jealous) aur vo dusari ladki kaun hai?? aashi yaa Nisha yaa fir koi aur??

K: aree Aashi toh meri dost hai usse zyada kuch nahi toh uspe try nahi kiya kabhi....... Nisha k upar try karne ki zarurat hi nahi hai vo toh vaise hi peeche padi rehti hai......

N: ha toh aur kaun??

K: meri dadi......

N:(chuckling) are you serious??? apni dadi se aise kaun baat karta hai......

K: sorry Naira maine tumse jhooth bola tha ki tum meri first Girlfriend ho......(naira looked at him dangerously) meri first girlfriend meri dadi thi.......

N:(smiled) toh first girlfriend se breakup kar liya??

K: nahi........ aur karunga bhi nahi....

N: aur mai chahti bhi nahi hu ki tum karo....... vo tumhari family ka hissa hai...... family bohot important hoti hai kartik........(teary eyed)

kartik understood that how she was feeling he immediately hugged her..... he thought that she didn't have a family so she is getting emotional where as she was missing her her family a lot...... she normally act to stay strong and do not talk about family and all but in front of him she just cannot control.......

N:(in mind) I hate you Mrs. Akshara Singhania..... I hate you to the core of my heart....you were the reason why I ran away from my own house...... you are the reason why I am away from my family, my papa...... I just hate you.......

a lone tear escaped her eyes which she immediately wiped and plastered a smile and broke the hug and looked at him....... he too smiled and kissed her forehead to which she closed her eyes and smiled wide.......he then kissed her eyes, then her nose then both her cheeks...... he looked at her lips snd then to her eyes for permission which she gave willingly.........

he put his rough lips on her soft lips and they started kissing each other passionately...... he started rubbing his hands on her waist making her weak on knees, she clenched his hairs for support but his touch were making her weak....... he understood and picked her up without breaking the kiss and placed her on the bed and came over her.......

after sometime they broke the kiss and laid on the bed hugging each other..... he kissed her forehead and wished her good night and both slept peacefully....... on the other hand in Udaipur a couple was sleeping in their bed room suddenly the lady started sweating and breathing heavily in dream and got up with a jerk

L:(shouting) Nairaaa......

listening her voice her husband woke up and saw her panting and breathing heavily he panicked and immediately took out the inhaler from the side drawer and helped her become calm......

H: Akshara........ kya hua..... ye lijiye......(giving the inhaler) aaram se...... kya hua aapko???

A: Naitik...... Naitik....... Naira.... Naira kaha hai?? meri bachhi Naitik........(crying)

Nai: Akshara..... aap shant h jaiye pehle.......

After some time she calmed down and cried her heart out in front of Naitik......

A: kyu chali gayi naira?? Naitik humari bachhi , humari Naira kyu chali gayi?? pata nahi kaha hogi vo?? kis haal me hogi, kitni jagah humne use dhundha......kitne sheher, kitne states par kahi nahi mili......

Nai: himmat rakhiye Akshara....... humari Naira mil jaegi....

A: kitni himmat rakhu Naitik..... 12 saal ho gaye use gaye hue....... 12 saal se himmat juta kar baithi hu...... ab nahi hota....... please Naira wapas aa jao mumma k pass.....

Naitik somehow consoled Akshara and made her sleep and he too slept after sometime.......here Naira got up in midnight and saw kartik sleeping peacefully she took out the locket from the side drawer and opened it looked at her fathers photo and caresses it......

N: I miss you papa..... But I cannot come back because of your wife.....she has snatched you and the whole family from me...... If I ever Came in front of her and she Identifies me then I am sure she will give me to the police for the crime I have never committed........ I love you papa and I hate you Mrs. Akshara Singhania........ she kept the locket back and laid down and slept hugging kartik.........

In the morning kartik woke up first and saw a beautiful view in front of his eyes, his Naira sleeping peacefully holding him....... a smile crept on his face he slowly removed himself from her grip and placed pillow in her hand and went to washroom to get freshen up he came out and looked at the time It was 5:15 in the morning so he decided not to wake her and go to jogging...... he write a note and kept it on the side table, kissed her forehead and went for jogging

After about one and a half hour she woke and saw kartik was not there...... she got up and looked in the washroom but he was not there she saw a note on her side table.....It says.....

"good morning sherni..... mere liye pareshan matt hona, mai jogging k liye jaa rha hu aur waha se ghar chala jaunga...... thodi der baad workout karke aur showere le kar aa jaunga...... love you.......... your kartik "

she smiled reading his note...... she kept it aside and went to washroom to take bath and came out after some time..... she wake up all the children and asked them to get ready they all did some tantrums but finally agreed and she went to the kitchen to make breakfast for all....... she decided to make kachoori for all of them and specially for her kartik........ she knows how much he loves Kachoori....... she got busy in making food.......

hey guys....... I have created a new space(I am not calling it a book as it is not a story book or fan fiction) where I can share my views and know about yours...... its called..."Arbitrary thoughts within me" do check that out..... I would love if you will share your opinion......

TO BE CONTINUED..........

hope you all will give the same love to this story as you gave to the previous one..... love you all

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee