Chapter 35

kartik boarded the train and went to Haridwar and Akshara went to a hotel and decided to take some rest before the competition starts...... here Naira reached the aashram and took her ghunghru and other stuff she needed for the performance and left for the venue......it was a closed auditorium sort of place...... so she went inside and asked them about the dance form which they have to perform today.......she was told to sit for 5 more minutes and then they will tell all of them about their dance forms.......

Its been half an hour and the haven't even told the dance form........ its be 1 hours since kartik has left for Haridwar he must have reached till now..... she was about to call him but a girl came and asked for everyone's attention........

G: so guys....... can I have your attention please......

everybody looked towards her........

G: so it the time to tell all of you about your dance forms which you are going to perform today....... and let me tell you each one of you will get different dance forms it will not repeat.....and one more thing....you can not get it changed so don't even try.......

all nodded and she told everyone their dance forms...... someone gor contemporary, someone got hip-hop, someone got Classical and so on.......... similarly Naira got Tandav......... she has to do the Shiv Tandav today........ she was very nervous because she can not give her best in tandav...... its not like she don't know how to do it, she has done it quite a few times but she was nervous because she was thinking that if she would have got some other dance form......she would have done better.......

she called Kartik........

K: hello....

N: hello kartik..... free ho??

K: ha..... bolo na..... kya hua??

N: vo kartik bohot nervousness ho rahi hai...... mann kar raha hai ki bhag jau yaha se.........

K: kya bol rahi ho Naira...... abhi subah tak tak toh thik thi abhi acha se kya ho gaya??

N: vo kartik..... baat ye hai ki..... unhone dance form mein Tandav diya hai..... aur mujhe iske liye confidence nahi aa raha hai...... pata nahi mai achhe se kar paungi ki nahi....... bohot darr lag raha hai kartik...... samajh nahi aa raha ki kya karu

K: Naira......... tum tension kyu le rahi ho...... sab thik hoga..... tum bohot achha perform karogi...... aur mujhe ye vishwas hai.....

N: pakka na kartik??

K: ha baba pakka....... bass tum apna 100% do aur mujhe promise karo ki kuch bhi ho jae..... kitni bhi nervousness kyu na ho....... tum bina apna performance diye aur bina result sune vaha se nahi aaogi........

N: hmm.....

K: hmm nahi promise karo.........

N: achha baba promise...... mai bina performance diye aur bina Result sune yaha se kahi nahi jaungi....... khush??

K: bohot zyada.........

N: tumhara Interview ho gaya??

K: nahi abhi nahi...... achha suno..... bass office k pass pohoch gaya hu abhi phone rakhta hu.......

N: hmm.... tum interview dene k baad call karna..... all the best......

K: thank you and best of luck to you too......... byee

N: byee...... love you...

K: I love you too........

they hung up the call and both of them were feeling relaxed and contended Kartik went inside the office for her interview and Naira started to do her last minute practice........ after half an hour they were all asked to come and welcome the chief guest so all of them went near the sitting area and sat there while the lady from the management came and started speaking......

L: so ladies and gentlemen as we all know that we have gathered here for the grand finale of the National dance competition......... all the finalist are ready to give their dance performance and the judges have also came and now it is the time to welcome our honorable chief guest for the evening......... The very beautiful and very kindhearted person who has helped more than 2 lakh people till and is still counting....... an amazing person who is totally down to earth even after gaining so much recognition, fame and love by lots of people.......

this whole time Naira was just thinking about the chief guest...... she was mentally praising her after listening so much about her...... she just want to see her once.......

L: with a huge round of applause please welcome Mrs. Akshara Singhaina........

with this the whole auditorium filled with the sound of claps but Listening her name the floor slipped below Naira's feets.......... she was shocked listening her mother's name and that too as chief guest of the competition i which she is going to perform....... she immediately looked towards the entrance which shocked her more as she was her mother only no one else....... she has heard it right...... it was Akshara Singhania.....her mother..... who according to her betrayed her 12 years back.........

her eyes welled up seeing her after 12 long years....... her face looks as preety as ever but the glow, the charm is no more present on her face...... she was smiling but seems that is sad inside the smile seemed fake to her......her eyes were not as shiny as ever...... she was thinking all this but soon her betrayal came to her mind and she went away to her green room and locked the door from inside and fell down crying and leaning to the door.......

N: kyu?? kyu karte hai bagwan ji kyu karte hai mere saath aisa? aaj jab mai apne life me itna aage badh chuki hu toh kyu mere past ko aakhon k samne lakar khada kar diya hai....... uss insan ko mere aage laa diya jisse mai duniya me sabse zyada nafrat karti hu....... kyu aai hai vo yaha...... kahi unhe pata toh nahi chal gaya?? mai yaha se baag jati hu...... mai unke samne nahi aa sakti..... mai yaha se chali jati hu...... lekin kartik ko kiya hua promise..... agar mai chali gayi toh voh promise toot jaega...... mai ye nahi kar sakti..... nahi nahi..... aisa nahi ho sakta..... ab vo mujhe nahi pehchan paengi..... mera face bohot zyada badal gaya hai...... koi mujhe nahi pehchan paega...... mujhe himmat jutani hogi..... mai unke samne jaungi...... voh mujhe dekhengi bhi lekin pehchan nahi paengi........ I hate you Mrs. Akshara Singhania....... you will never get to know ki mai hi aapki beti hu jise aapne ghar se bhagne par majbur kar diya, jise aapne uski family se durr kar diya, jo aapki wajah se itna tadpi hai, jo aapse beinteha Nafrat karti hai...... I hate you Mrs. Singhania...... I hate you.......... and I hate myself for taking birth from you womb...... this the worst that that has ever happened to me......

TO BE CONTINUED..........

hope you all will give the same love to this story as you gave to the previous one..... love you all

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee