Chapter 18

kartik was comming back to his house he was now determined that he will try to ignore Naira as much as possible.... it was not because she denied his proposal but because he will not be able to control himself in front of her and he don't want her to feel uncomfortable in any manner...... he knows that she will not like it initially but ultimately get used to it....... yes it will hurt him every second but now he don't care about himself at all...... here Naira was all worried about him...... she came down running and was going towards the park in fast pace.....but on the way only she saw him coming towards the house.... he saw her but just diverted his eyes in other direction...... she went near him

N:(angry) kaha the tum?? park se yaha tak aane me itna time lagta h?? itni raat me kaha ghum rahe the?? 

K:(looking everywhere but not her)(sternly) mai apna dhyan khud rakh sakta hu...... tumhe meri tension lene ki zarurat nahi h.....

she was hurt by his answer..... he was way too stern for her she was having tears in her eyes...... she just turn away and ran inside the aashram...... looking at her retreating with tears in her eyes his heart pricked it seemed like someone peirce so many needles in his heart he too wiped his tears and went inside his room and fell on the bed..... he was staring at nothing specific just the ceiling and thinking about the game life played with him..... here Naira too ran inside her room and fell on the bed and was crying silently...... he was hurt and guilty at the same time..... both didn't know when they fell asleep while crying.......

the next morning 

she got up and remembered what all happened last night fresh tears formed in her eyes..... but wiped it and decided to talk to kartik...... as she knew that if she didn't talk about this now then the things will become very awkward between them and she will loose her best friend....... she got ready and went to his house but she got to know that he had already left for office..... she thought that he has a lots of work load so he left early today...... she went back to her work, she came back in the evening and went directly to his house but he was still not home....... she went to the aashram and get fresh she didn't went to the terrace and sat there to look for kartik if he came back but there was no trace of him It was 9:00 pm but he was still not there she went down to her room and slept hoping she will get to meet him tomorrow like this four days passed but no one get to see eachother..... 

kartik used to cry a lot when he stays alone he was intentionally ignoring her....... she also used to cry remembering him she didn't know why he was affecting her so much....... she didn't realize her feeling for him she was missing him badly their moments used to come in front of her eyes...... till now she understood that he is ignoring her she wanted to talk to him but he was just ignoring her.... even if they come face to face he used to move pass her before she could speak anything one fine morning he came to the aashram early morning he was talking to the children and gave them chocolates and was talking to them when Naira came out of her room and saw him talking to the children smiling a little..... seeing him her heart got peace......

she was going near him but he was busy talking with the children he was back facing her so couldn't notice her...... she was behind him and can hear their conversations

R: aree bhaiya aap toh bohot dino baad aae..... aap aa kyu nahi rahe the??

K: mera koi kaam hi nahi tha yaha aur thoda busy bhi tha......

R: achha thik h par aapko kal aana h humara football match dekhne......

K: nahi bachha mai kal nahi aa paunga.......

R: toh fir hum kisi aur din rakh le??

K: nahi bachha mai kisi bhi din nahi aa paunga......

both Naira and Raju were confused.....

R: kyu??

K: kyuki mai jaa raha hu..... aaj raat ko.....

R: aap kaha jaa rahe ho?? aur ye toh bata do kab lautoge??

K: mai vapas apne ghar jaa raha hu...... ab ye nahi pata ki wapas kab aaunga...... ho sakta h kabhi na aau.....

listening to this Naira was in tears...... she had never expected that he will leave and that too without informing her even once..... he got up and turned back and saw Naira standing there in tears he was controlling himself and his tears to fall......  naira was about to speak but he just left saying.....

K: good bye naira.....(smiling in tears)

while taking out his handkerchief his wallet fall on the ground the...... naira and the children call him but he didn't turned and left..... Naira couldn't control herself so she went behind him and went inside his room he was packing his stuff......while she was standing at the door step looking at him who was still ignoring her presence..... she was hell angry on him

N: kartik..... meri baat suno.....

no response

N: ye tumhara wallet gir gaya tha waha....

K: ye toh koi bhi de deta..... tum kyu aai??(not looking at her)

N: (holding him and tuning him towards herself) kyu kar rahe ho ye kartik...?? kyu jaa rahe ho??

K: mai kya kar raha hu naira?? mai bass jaa raha hu yaha se......

N: vahi toh puch rahi hu ki kyu jaa rahe ho??

K: kyuki ab mera yaha koi kaam nahi reh gaya h.......

N: matlab tum yaha sirf mere liye ruke the..... maine mana kar diya isliye jaa rahe ho?? tumhare office ka kya??

K: tum reason thi naira but kaam bhi tha...... mera project khatam ho gaya naira..... aur maine resignation de diya

N:(shocked+ emotional) matt jao na kartik..... please matt jao....  

K: mera jana zaruri h naira...... yahi hum dono k liye achha hoga.....

N: tumhara jana kisi k liye achha nahi hoga....... 

K: naira samajhne ki koshish karo......  mai yaha rehkar apni feelings ko control nahi kar paunga..... aur mai tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta..... thoda muhkil hoga likin aadat pad jaegi

N: aur jo tum iss waqt mujhe hurt kar rahe ho uska kya?? mere sabse achhe dost ko mujhse durr kar rhae ho tum......

K: kuch dino me aadat pad jaegi tumhe naira..... bhool jana mujhe..... aur apni dance ki practice achhe se karna........

she was very angry on him she started scattering things here and there he was trying to stop her but she was not listening at all..... in the haphazard a box fell and the things in it scattered all around...... the things in the box made naira shock...... they were naira's pictures and her small small things like bracelet, hair clip , anklets etc...... he quickly picked up all the things and kept it  back inside the box.....

hey guys....... I have created a new space(I am not calling it a book as it is not a story book or fan fiction) where I can share my views and know about yours...... its called..."Arbitrary thoughts within me" do check that out..... I would love if you will share your opinion......

hope you all will give the same love to this story as you gave to the previous one..... love you all

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee