Chapter 26

After sometime the Kartik came to the aashram and saw the children sitting and playing and waiting for food and pungi taking care of them....... he asked them to play there only and he will go and check if the breakfast is ready....... he went near the kitchen and smell the fragrance  of food items he came inside tip toed and back hugged Naira....... she was startled by this sudden hug..........

N: kartik...... kya karte ho tum?? aise achanak se kaun aata hai?? tumne toh dara hi diya tha mujhe....... mujhe laga ki pata nahi kaun hai

K: kisme itni himmat ki meri Naira ko mere alava aise hug kare?? kisi ne koshish bhi kari na toh maar dalunga use......

N:(smiling) achha thik hai...... ab hato tum nahi to kachori jal jaegi........

K:(excited) kachori...... mujhe toh khushbu se hi laga tha ki kuch toh special bann raha hai.......

N: achha ab chodo kartik....... koi aa jaega......

K: kya yaar...... tum sherni hokar itna darti ho?

N: mai darti nahi hu kisi se....... samjhe?? ab hato bachhe kabse wait kar rahe honge break fast  ka.......

kartik hummed  and moved back and then sat on the slab beside Naira and started staring at her........Naira looked at him and asked.....

N: ais kya dekh rahe ho kartik??

K: kuch nahi........ tum apna kaam karo na aur mujhe apna kaam karne do

N: achha aur vo kya hai??

K: tumhe dekhna....... mera favorite kaam.......

N:(moving her head in disbelief) tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta......

After sometime they both went out with the breakfast and served the breakfast to the children and they were eating happily in between kartik was also cracking his jokes to which all of them laughed wholeheartedly.......

N: kartik tum bhi baitho aur kha lo........

K: nahi pehle tum baitho...... tum kha lo mai serve karta hu.........

N:  nahi tum baitho mai kar rahi na..... tumhe bhi kar dungi........ 

K: dekho Naira tumne sabke liye khana banaya hai  aur serve bhi kiya...... ab atleast mujhe bhi toh kuch karne do...... rishikesh aaya hu kuch toh puny kamane do....... aur vaise bhi tumhe jana bhi toh hai....... 

N: aree par...

K: baitho baitho..... jaldi se khana kha lo........

N: achha thik hai...... lekin tum bhi baitho mere saath.....

they both sat and started eating...... the children went out as they were done with ther meal and now only kartik and Naira were left....... she was eating quietly suddenly kartik held her free hand and she looked at him amazed.........

N: kya kar rahe ho kartik??

K: mai kya kar raha hu?? maine toh kuch nahi kiya.......

N:(pointing towards his hand) toh ye kya hai??

K: ye maine thodi hi kiya hai..... mere haath ne kiya hai..... tum ussi se bolo......

N:you are impossible.......

they ate their break fast and also made each other eat , the whole time kartik was holding Naira's hand and cannot do anything except looking at him and smiling.........after sometime Naira left for her work  and kartik also got busy with the children........

In Udaipur:

the door bell of Singhania Sadan rings........  Chitti ji opened the door and asked whome the visitor wants to meet....... he told him that Akshara asked him to meet her so chitti ji calls Akshara......