Chapter 81

It was the next day everyone was busy in preparation of a small puja which was just about to start..... 

K: Naira mujhe na abhi thodi der mein voh keerti aur Naksh ka jo gift hai voh lene jana hoga aur shaam ki decoration k liye saaman bhi lana hai  toh tum abhi ye kisi ko batana matt nahi toh jane nahi dengi dadi puja chhod ke

N: arree toh puja k baad hale jana.... itni bhi kya jaldi hai tumhe

K: aree uss decoration wale ki shop yaha se kaafi durr hai aur agar late gaya toh saaman lane  mein late ho jaega fir ye log decorations kaise karenge, aur decoration nahi hogi toh sangeet kaise hoga...aur....

N:(irritated) bass!! kitna bolte ho tum kartik..... pakke wale mendak ho tum tar tar karte rehte ho..... nahi bataungi kisi ko.... khush...

K: bohot....

and he hugged her..... she became shocked and pushed him lightly and he realize that they were outside and anyone can see them 

N: Kartikk..... kya kar rahe ho?? abhi koi dekh leta..... 

K: sorry voh..... thoda excited ho gaya tha.....😅😅

After some time the puja started all of them sat there concentration in the puja and Kartik left from behind not before telling Naira.....  after an hour the puja ended and they all got up here kartik was also done with his work and was returning back to the resort....

Dadi: ye kittu kaha gaya hai??

Sw: pata nahi maaji...... puja k time toh yahi baitha hua tha  pata nahi kaha gaya? Keerti tumne dekha hai kartik ko??

Ke: mujhe bhi nahi pata hai maa..... Naira... tumne dekha hai kya kartik ko??

N: voh..... bhabhi voh...

A: kya hua Naira?? kaha hai kartik?

N: mumma voh kartik sangeet ka saman lene gaya hai......

M: oh.... lekin baad mein chala jata abhi jane ki kya zarurt thi.... puja beech mein chhod kar chala gaya aur kisi ko bataya bhi nahi.....

N: uncle voh usne kaha ki agar saman laane mein late ho gaya toh saare kaam me late ho jaega aur aap logo ko batata toh aap puja chhod ke jaane nahi dete.....

Sw: achha thik hai.... use phone karke puch lete hai ki kaha hai aur kitni der me aaega......

Swarna was going to call him but she got a call from someone else so she asked Naira to call him and ask about his whereabouts...... she called him and he picked up the call in two rings and was talking to her over Bluetooth

On call: 

N: hello

K: boliye sherni ji  puja khatam ho gayi??

N: ha.... aur sabko pata bhi chal gaya ki tum bahar gaye ho....

K: matlab ab daant padegi??

N: ha.... bohot zor se....

K: (chuckling)  koi nahi....

N: achha ye batao ki kab tak wapas aaoge.....

K: bass thodi der mein aa jaunga..... zyada durr nahi hai....

N: thik hai.....

she was about to say something when she heard kartik's worried voice and she also became worried

K: (worried and scared) oh shit!!! NOO!!

and then she heard a loud crash sound and the phone got disconnected........ Naira was hell worried  now....

N:(scared) kartik..... kartik.... kya hua hai..... kartik tum kuch bol kyu nahi rahe ho?? hello... helloo.... kartik....

 tears started coming from her eyes and and she started shivering and sweating all types of bad thoughts started coming to her mind..... Akshara saw her and came near her...

A: kya hua Naira..... tum aise.....

N: mumma.... kartik..... kartik... mumma voh..... she told what happened a few minutes ago....

A:(shocked) kya.... tum call karo use.....

Naira nodded and called him again but he was not picking up.... her she was getting more tensed.... everyone gathered there and were hell worried about Kartik finally after few more tries the call got connected

N: (crying) hello.... hello kartik,,, tum phone kyu nahi utha rahe the?? tumhe pata hai sab yaha kitne pareshan ho gaye the.... aur kya hua tha abhi voh kaisi aawaz thi.....

but it was not Kartik on the other side..... 

Person: madam yaha pe ek bohot bada accident hua hai aur ye phone yahi gira hua  hai.... shayad unhi ka hai jinka accident hua hai...... aap jaldi aa jaiye yaha pe koi gaadi nahi mill rahi hai hospital le jane ke liye......

the phone fell from Naira's hand and she started crying loudly and sat on the floor with a thud everyone was shocked seeing her like that and asked her what happened.......

Nak: kya hua Naira.... kya bola kartik ne??

N:(crying ) bhai.... bhai... kartik.... mere kartik ka accidents  ho gaya hai bhai..... (getting up) mujhe uske pass jana hoga.... use meri zarurat hai....... mere kartik ko meri zarurat hai..... (while running towards the car and others were also running behind her in shock) tum chinta matt karna kartik...... tumhari Naira aa rahi hai..... tumhe kuch nahi hoga.....

she sat in the car and drove off towards the accident spot here everyone was hell shocked, worried and confused..... shocked and worried for kartik after listening about the accident and confused listening to Naira...... the way she was getting worried..... the way she called him Mera kartik confused them but at this point of time the most important thig was kartik.... they all sat in other cars and drove towards the same direction as Naira..... 

Naira was panicking and was hell worried about kartik's wellbeing...... she was driving very fast to reach the place as soon as possible..... behind her the family was also coming in the other cars... everyone was praying for his wellbeing and Swarna and Dadi were crying.......

Naira reaches the accident spot and saw two cars were crashed with eachother and the front part of both the cars were damaged badly...... the windshield was broken and there was blood spread all over the road.... seeing this Naira got more scared and started looking for kartik..... but couldn't find him she asked people about him and they told that the person was critical and is taken to the nearby hospital.... till the time the whole family also came there...... Naira got panicked and went towards her car and was about to open the door...... just then..........

TO BE CONTINUED..........

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee