Chapter 44

Naira was on terrace berating Akshara and her destiny in her mind....... some tears escaped her eys but she wiped the off listening to Pungi's  voice from behind

P: kab tak apne aasu chupaogi??

N: Main nahi ro rahi hu..... vo toh bas aakhon me kuch chala gaya tha......

P: teri aakh mein kuch gaya hai ya fir meri aakhon mein dhul jhok rahi hai??

no response 

P: tu Mrs. Singhania ko pehle se janti hai na??

Naira nodded

P: kaun hai vo??

No response

P:(little loudly) kaun hai vo teri??

N: meri so called Maa.......

Pungi was shocked........ she knew that she ran away from her house for some reason...... when she asked about her parents back then she told her that her mother is no more.......she is dead....

P: par voh toh..... matlab..... tune toh kaha tha ki....voh

N : ha maine kaha tha ki vo ab nahi rahi..... kyuki mere liye vo mar chuki thi..... mere liye abhi unka koi vajood nahi hai...... unka meri life mein hona ya na hona ek barabar hai...... I don't care if she loves me or hates me.....because this is for sure that I hate her......

P:(instigating her) If you hate her then why you panicked when she fainted in your arms, when she was in the hospital why were you restless?? if you hate her why do you want to take care of her right now...... if you don't care and if you hate her let her Die......

N:(shouting) Pungi......

there was silence for few minutes

P:(calmly) If you hate her why can't you listen me talking about her death.....

N: dekh Pungi...... its human nature...... I panicked when she fainted because above anything she is a human..... I always helped people in need if can help them agar unki jagah koi aur bhi hota toh mai uski bhi help karti....... I was restless because her health deteriorated because of me..... aur yahi reason hai ki mai unka khayal rakh rahi hu.... 

P : Naira.....

N:(cutting her off) yaar please iss bare mein mujhe koi baat nahi karni hai..... please kuch der k liye mujhe akela chod de

Pungi left from their.....she played a song on her phone and started dancing to let out her pain and anger........ after sometime she stopped dancing as she was sweating badly and it was almost evening till now she remembered that she has to give medicine to Akshara before the dinner so she quickly went down and saw her sleeping peacefully she didn't wanted to face her so she decided to call Pungi...... 

N: pungi ye dono pills Mrs. Singhania ko dede dinner se pehle khani hai....

P: tu khud hi dede na....

N: nahi mujhe abhi nahane jana hai toh tu dede mai jaa rahi hu.......

saying this she went outside the room taking her cloths and towel but stopped outside the door and hide and peeped inside to see if she took the medicine or not after being sure that she took the medicine she went to take shower.......she came out and saw kartik's missed call on her phone and remembered that she didn't even talked to him the whole day..... she immediately called him back and he picked up on the first ring only(forever majhnu) 

On call:

N: hello....

K: hello janemann.... main kaam me kya busy ho gaya tum toh mujhe bhul hi gayi.....

N: aree aisi baat nahi hai kartik..... aur vaise bhi tum bhi toh mujhe call kar sakte the.....

 K: aree mai itna busy tha mai kaise call karta 

N: tum busy the toh mera phone kaise uthate??

K: ye achha hai jab koi comeback na ho toh apni galti mujhpe dal do 

N: ha toh..... itna achha idea toh hai.....

K: very good..... mujhe nahi khelna ye wala game tum hi khelo.....(making faces)

N: achha ab muh mat banao.....

K:(looking here and there) tumhe kaise pata.... kaha ho tum

N: mai toh aashram mein hi hu.... lekin mujhe sab pata hai ki tum kab kya karte ho........

K: achha thik hai mai bhi toh dekhu tumhe kya kya pata hai?? abhi aata hu tumhare pass.......

N: nahi kartik..... tum mat aao mai aa rahi hu.....

K: aree tum kyu kasht utha rahi ho?? mai aata hu na....

N: nahi kartik tum yaha nahi aa sakte......

K: kyu?? mujhpe ban laga diya kya?? mai kyu nahi aa sakta?? ya fir mere naam ka hashtag chala diya......... #BoycottKartik

N: kitni tar tar karte ho na tum...... sunte toh ho nahi kisi ki bas pure din tar tar tar..... ab muh band kar k baitho mai aake samjhati hu tumhe.........

K: hmm.....

they ended the call and went towards the gate but came back and told pungi to make Mrs. Singhania eat the dinner and the medicine and don't wait for her she can be late as she is going out for some work and then she went away........ she reached near kartik's room and saw him standing on the door step waiting for her as if a small kid  is waiting for his parents to pick him up from school........ she went near him and they hugged each other

K: I missed you.....

N: I missed you too....

they went inside and closed the door...... both of them sat on the bed holding each other's hand......

K: tum pure din aai kyu nahi mujhse milne aur abhi abhi mujhe aane se kyu mana kar diya??

N: voh.... kartik voh jo aaj aashram ko donation dene aane wali thi na....voh Mrs. Singh nahi Mrs. Singhania thi......

K:(shocked) Mrs. Singhania??  matlab.... matlab tumhari mumma??

Naira just nodded.......

K: unhone kuch kaha ya.... tumhe dhamki wagehra kuch diya?? 

N: nahi aisa kuch nahi hua..... unhone sirf apna vo drama kiya ki mai tumse bohot pyar karti hu..... tumhe miss karti hu  blah balh blah.......

K: exactly hua kya tha ye batao??

Naira told everything to him from the starting till end and their were tears in her eyes and she was sobbing silently.....

K:(wiping her tears) Naira...... tum roo kyu rahi ho??

N: kartik agar unhe meri wajah se kuch ho jata toh...... puri family kaise sambhlti khud ko...... voh sambhalti hai puri family ko agar unhe kuch ho jata toh sabka kya hota..... papa, bhai, badi dadi, choti dadi sabka kya hota......vo log toot jate kartik.......

K: shh.... Naira.... shant ho jao..... jo hua nahi hai uske baare me soch kar kyu roo rahi ho?? vo thik hai ab.... unhe kuch nahi hua hai aur vaise bhi tum khayal rakh rahi ho na unka.... vo bilkul thik ho jaengi......

N: hmm......

K: chalo ab shant ho jao......

he made her calm and gave her water to drink and she calmed a bit.........

TO BE CONTINUED..........

hope you all will give the same love to this story as you gave to the previous one..... love you all

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee