Chapter 87

leap of 1 week 

This one week was very busy for both kartik and Naira as they have started their works in the direction of their future.....their career and they didn't got much time to speak to each other..... they didn't even met each other due to the work load both of them were missing eachother like hell but were helpless....... one fine Sunday Naira woke up and saw her schedule if she had some important work to do...... she was free today so decided to surprise kartik..... she got up and quickly went to the washroom  and came out after taking shower...... she got ready and did a light makeup and left her hairs open as he liked her more in open hair......

she was happily going while being super excited..... she just got down and was in the hall going towards outside when she bumped into keerti.....

N: sorry sorrry  bhabhi..... maine dekha nahi aapko aate hue.... aapko kahi lagi toh nahi??

Ke: nahi nahi mai thik hu..... aur tum aaj kaha jaa rahi ho?? voh bhi itna ready hoke??(teasing) aur itna kaha busy thi madam ki saamne se aata hua koi dikha hi nahi

N: nahi.... bhabhi...... voh.... aisi baat nahi hai..... voh mai voh.....

Ke: kaha khoi hui thi? ya phir ye puchu ki kiske khayalo me khoi hui thi??

N:(blushing) aisa.... aisa kuch nahi hai bhabhi..... voh mai.... haa mai bass academy ke baare me soch rahi thi....

Ke: (stopping her laughter) achha...... toh itna fumble kyu kar rahi thi bolne me...... aur ye....(pointing towards her cheeks) ye itna blush kyu kar rahi ho??

N: nahi toh..... mai kaha blush kar rahi hu.... aap bhi na bhabhi kuch bhibolte ho.....

Ke: ummm hummm..... sab jaanti hu mai..... kartik se milne jaa rahi ho na.... jao jao.... enjoy karna.... vaise ghar pe kartik ke alawa koi hai nahi......(with a smirk)

she said and left from there and here Naira was a blushing mess.....  she quickly ran outside, sat in her car and drove off towards the Goenka Villa..... she was very happy to give him surprise and here our Majhnu mahashay was sleeping like a log with his half mouth open..... Soon Naira reached the Goenka Villa..... the gaurds told her that only kartik is home today as all the other family members went to kuldevi mandir..... she went inside and directly went to his room she saw the dppr was opened so she entered inside silently and saw him sleeping.....

N: awweee....... kitna cute lagg raha hai ye sote hue...... thu thu thu..... kisi ki nazar na lage

she giggled lightly remembering dadi and then she clicked one pic of him while sleeping and then went near the bed and sat beside him and caressed his face lovingly.......she bend towards his ears and whispered

N: good morning kartik.....

and a smile appeared on his face and he turned and held her from her waist making her gasp 

K: aa gayi tum phir se..... roz roz sapno me aa jaati ho mujhe jagane kabhi real me bhi aa jao toh mera toh din hi bann jaae

this made Naira smile and she blushed a little and kartik tighten the grip.....

N: kartik uthho..... ek baar uth ke dekho toh.... mai tumse milne aai hu aur tum soo rahe ho.... utho nahi toh mai chali jaungi......

K: kaash tum sahi me yaha hoti..... mera bohot mann kar raha hai tumse milne kaa..... par tum toh bass sapno me aati ho......

N: pagal insaan..... mann toh kar raha hai ki abhi wapas chali jau par ab aai hu toh aise thodi na jaungi...... 

she tried to wake him up but he was not waking up...... she looked here and  there and picked up the jug from the side table and throw it on him...... and he got up with a jerk