Chapter 61

Hello lovely people..... what's up..... I am back again and am perfectly fit and fine.......  thank you for being so patient and understanding......... but I think ab mujhe chapter start kar dena chahiye nahi toh virtual joote-chappal khane ko mil jaenge.....😂😂😂 so without any further ado here you go with the next chapter......

=====================================================

it was a normal day Kartik didn't went to Singhania Sadan today as there was no such work he spend his day in office doing his work and thinking about Naira......it was almost evening and Mishti needs to go to Maheshwari house as she has to make some school project with Kuhu...... Karishma take someone with her but nobody was free except Naira so she went with Mishti.... 

Mishti and Kuhu were doing their work and Naira was just sitting and talking with Ananya munching  chips and drinking coke...... suddenly coke fell on her dress and she went in to clean the dress but the tap isn't working.....

N: nani.... ye iss washroom k tap mein se paani nahi aa raha hai....

Nani: aree ha..... vo waha k tap kharab ho gaya hai tu ek kaam kar upar wale washroom mein clean kar le.......

she ran up and here our hero entered the Maheshwari house......Seeing him Nani came towards him......

Nani: aa gaya beta kartik?? din kaisa gaya tumhara??

K: bohot achha gaya aunty....  aapka din kaisa gaya?? kuch intresting aur juicy hua kya aaj??  kisi pados ki aunty ne kisi ki bitching kari kya aaj??

Nani(playfully hitting him) hatt besharam kahika....  cahl jaldi se jakar fresh hoja....  fir neeche aaja milkar chai peyenge aur gossip karenge.... tujhe mai apni Natin se bhi milwaungi..... oh aai hui hai......

K: (chuckling) ok..... mai aata hu thodi der mein......

Nani: hmm.....

Ananya: dadi..... kartik ko aae hue kuch hi din hue hai lekin sabse kitna ghul mil gaya hai na......

Nani: ha..... bohot achha bachha hai.... iske mata pita ne ise bohot achhe sanskar diye hai......

A: sach mein.... kartik kitne achhe se baat karta hai sabse aur sabki kitni madad karta hai...... itna toh aajkal rishtedar nahi karte.....

Nani:  kartik ka humse dil ka rishta hai.... jo bohot strong hota hai......

Kartik reached his room and kept his bag on the bed..... took his cloths and went to washroom to get fresh..... here Naira was done with cleaning her dress but it became a little wet so decided to dry it in some room..... she saw kartik's room and a table fan kept there.....

N: ye kiska room hai?? pehle toh band rehta tha..... kya farak padta hai mai apni dress dry karke chali jati hu..... 

she switched on the fan and sat in front of the fan which was kept near the mirror........... Naira was just sitting and thinking about kartik as she didn't met him today and wanted to meet him so badly just then Kartik came out of the washroom after taking shower and was drying his hairs with towel...... he moved forward and saw Naira sitting near the dressing table and was lost some where and he got lost in her..... Naira also so him through the mirror and they had an eye lock....... both of them were not believing each other's presence and were thinking it to be one of million dreams they had of each other Naira got up and turned towards him he too moved forward dreamingly....... 

they were still in there trance suddenly Naira's foot got stuck in the carpet and she was about to fall but kartik held her at the right time........ he looked at her angelic face and adored Naira opened her eyes which she had closed due to fear of falling down this took them few seconds to realize that it was not a dream...... he made her stand properly and both blinked their eyes several times  for the reality check...... 

K and N:(in unison) TUM!!!

K and N: (again together) Yaha kya kar rahi/ rahe ho??

Kartik first went and locked the door and then came back to Naira and held her through her shoulder lightly.....

K: Naira tum yaha kya kar rahi ho? ek minute..... kahi tum mujhse milne k liye yaha toh nahi chali aai?? agar aisa hai na Naira toh tumne bohot badi museebat mol leli hai......  Naira tumhe milna tha toh tum mujhe phone karke bula leti hum kahi park mein ya kahi aur chupke se mill lete par yaha aane ki kya zarurat thi...... 

she kept her palm on his mouth tightly to  stop him from talking as he was continuously blabbering and asking questions without giving her time to say something......

N: bass..... chup.... ekdam chup ab tum kuch bhi nahi bologe.... sirf aur sirf sunoge...... kabse dekh rahi hu apni tar tar kiye jaa rahe ho..... aur karo bhi kyu na tar tar k alawa aata kaha hai tumhe kuch...... aur main yaha tumse milne nahi aai hu samajh gaye..... pehle ye batao tum yaha kya kar rahe ho??

K: umm...umm....

she removed her hand 

K: mai yahi toh rehta hu PG pe.......

N: kya?? tum.... tum meri Nani k ghar pe PG par rehte ho?? wow.... oh my god kartik..... I'm very happy.....

K: ek minute......  ye..... tumhari Nani ka ghar hai??

N: ha.... ye meri Nani ka ghar hai...... kartik I am so happy.... ab toh hum jab chahe tab mil sakte hai......

 ab toh hum jab chahe tab mil sakte hai

she hugged him tightly..... he too hugged her back and they stayed in the hug for 5 minutes as its been so long they hugged each other properly he used to come almost everyday to her house but they can only do side hugs and that too only a few times... both of them know how possessive Naksh is about Naira or any other family members..... they broke the hug and looked at each other's eyes and were lost in it..... 

kartik cups Naira's face with one hand and other on her waist and pulled her closer their lips started coming closer Kartik gave a last glance to her eyes to seek permission she blinked her eyes and they sealed it with a passionate kiss...... its been almost a month that they are this close....... her hands went to his hairs and were clenching it and his hands were on her waist pulling her more close.....soon the broke the kiss finding themselves out of breath and joined their forehead 

K: I love you sherni.....

N: I love you too mendak......

TO BE CONTINUED...............

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee