Chapter 55

her chain of thoughts broke when some girl call her name from the door step everybody turned and saw gayu standing there....... Naira got happy and got up from the chair and moved towards her Gayu got emotional seeing her sister after so many years and ran and hugged Naira......she too hugged her back...... gayu's eyes were filled with tears they broke the hug and Naira wiped her tears.......

N: aap ro kyu rahe ho??

G: teri wajah se pagal....... kyu chali gayi thi?? hum sabko akela chhod kar khud toh chali gayi...... hum sab yaha tera wait karte rahe, tujhe dhundhte rahe........ tujhe pata hai hum sabne tujhe kitna miss kiya??

N:(holding her ears and making a cute pout) achha sorry na...... maaf kardo please.....

G:(smiled at her innocence) chal thik hai maaf kiya tujhe...... 

they hugged each other happily and the family adored their bond they all sat and had their lunch after that everybody was sitting and chatting over random things Naira sneaked out of the house and saw the same driver who took Akshara in the morning standing near the car in the drive way of the Maheshwari house...... she unknowingly became happy and looked here and there to find Akshara but couldn't find her so she went near the driver.......

N: bhaiya..... voh...a Mrs. Singhania kaha hai??

D: Mrs. Singhania?? matlab?? aap kaun si Mrs. Singhania ki baat kar rahi hai??

N:Mrs. Akshara Singhania....... voh kaha hai?? aap unhe subah kahi lekar gaye the na?? aai nahi vo abhi tak aur aap aa gaye......

D: aree voh toh Akshara mam  ne mujhse kaha tha ki unhe drop karne k baad mai Airport jakar Gayu didi ko le aau........ 

N: oh...... vaise vo gayi kaha thi itni subah subah??

D: pehle toh  Mandir gayi thi, waha ek ghante baithi thi fir uske baad Railway station k pass

but he could not complete his sentence as his phone rang which distracted him and he went away to take the call.......

N: railway station........ why?? kahi vo sach mein toh nahi chali gayi..... no no no...... aisa nahi ho sakta.....  mujhe unhe dhundhna hoga...... kisi ko bata bhi nahi sakti nahi toh sab sochenge ki mujhe unki chinta hai...... mujhe unki koi chinta nahi hai mai toh ye sab sirf family k liye kar rahi hu....... unke bina family mein koi bhi khush nahi reh sakta..... 

she went inside and asked Nani for the keys of the bike which was parked outside.......

N: nani please mujhe chalani hai please.......

RN: nahi betiya rani....... chot lag jaegi....... bike matt chalao......

N: please na..... mamu please..... thodi der.....

Shaurya: beta agar chot lag gayi toh?? 

N: bhai please manao na nani ko......

Nak: Achha thik hai ruk...... Nani chalane do na..... zyada durr nahi jaegi..... (looking towards Naira) Nahi jaegi na??

N: nahi.....

Nak: dekho.....usne bhi keh diya...... ab toh dedo.....

Shaurya gave the keys to Naira and she went away running in hurry and excitement....... she sat on the bike and went away to find Akshara first she went to the railway station but couldn't  find her there so she was coming back while looking here and there to find her..... here Rajshree asked Naksh to gi and check on Naira if she is fine as its been one hour and she didn't returned back....... so he went to find her........

Naira was going back but suddenly the bike stopped she saw that the fuel was empty so she parked the bike at a corner and started walking she was hell worried about Akshara she decided to tell what she saw in the morning and what the driver told her....... she started walking towards home she was at the  crossroads and saw Akshara coming from the other side....... she felt relieved seeing her and immediately ran towards her and stood just in front of her...... Akshara got confused seeing her but before she could ask anything Naira started

N:(angry+concerned) kaha thi aap subah se?? na mobile le gayi aur na hi kisi ko bata kar gayi...... at least papa ko toh bata deti lekin nahi aapko toh sab kaam khud hi karne hai kisi ko kuch nahi batana hai...... subah subah nikal gayi aur ghar pe kisi ko pata hi nahi hai ki aap hai kaha.........  pata bhi hai ki ghar par sab kitne pareshan ho gaye the...... aur ye..... pair mein chot lagi hai fir bhi aise hi paidal chalte chalte aa rahi hai..... voh bhi akele...... driver ko bhi bhej diya..... thi kaha aap aur Railway station kyu gayi thi.......

A:(in tears looking at her concern for her but wiped it) voh...... mai railway station nahi gayi thi...... uske pass ek orphanage hai waha ghar k purane kapade the vo dene gayi thi aur uske baad meri ek friend ki tabiyat kharab thi toh usse milne hopital jana pada...... aur phone ghar pe bhool gayi thi issliye inform nahi kiya...... koi taxi nahi mili aur P.C.O.  se phone kiya but kisi ka phone reachable nahi tha toh paidal aa rahi thi......

Naira was about to say something but Naksh called her from behind...... both Naira and Akshara looked towards him and he came and stand near them......

Nak: maa aap yaha aise........ matlab paidal?? aur Naira tu ek ghante se bike lekar nikli hai bola tha na zyada durr matt jana.....

N: bhai voh bike mein petrol khatam ho gaya tha yahi pass mein hi park ki hai.......

Nak: achha koi baat nahi.... mai mechanics se keh kar sahi karva kar Nani k ghar bejwa dunga....... tu chal car mein bait hum sab ghar chalte hai......(looking towards Akshara) chaliye maa....

A: hmm chalo....

Naira turned and started walking towards the car....... she was ahead and Naksh and Akshara were walking behind her suddenly Akshara felt dizzy and and was about to fall but as Naksh was walking beside her he held her and she became unconscious in his arms

Nak:(worried+shouted) Maa......

Precap: Kartik comes back to Udaipur...... 

TO BE CONTINUED...............

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee