Chapter 65

Naira saw him siting on the ledge of the window and looking at her with a cute smile on his face she rubbed her eyes not believing his presence and thinking it all as a dream she came towards her and sat beside her.....

N: kartik tum... tum.... yaha sach mein ho??

K:(smiling) ha sach mein hu..... koi sapna nahi hai......

Naira hugged him, he too hugged her back 

K: kya hua hai tumhare pair mein, chot kaise lagi??

N: chot nahi lagi hai voh.......(she told everything to him)

K: aree..... aise kaun practice karwata hai?? ye toh galat hai.... mai unke khilaf complain karunga.....

N: kartik....  mujhe pata hai that you are  concerned  for me but aisa kuch bhi karne ki zarurat nahi hai...... unka yahi tareeka hai voh aise hi seekhati hai aur vo ek bohot hi achhi teacher hai unse agar mai seekhungi toh mai ye competition  zarur jeetingi......

K: achha thik hai.... par ye batao ki tumne mujhe bataya kyu nahi phone pe...??

N: mujhe laga ki tum bekar mein pareshan ho jaoge isliye nahi bataya aur dekho tum ho bhi gaye pareshan aur aa gaye mujhse milne.......

K: tum pagal ho bilkul..... achha promise me ki mujhse ab koi baat nahi chupaogi..... koi bhi problem ho tum mujhe zarur bataogi.......

N: promise..... khush..???

K: ha bohot khush.... achha abhi pain ho raha hai??

N: thoda thoda ho raha hai par tum chinta matt karo thik ho jaega.....

K: pakka na??

N: ha baba pakka.... chalo ab tum jao yaha se

K: aree.... kaisi girlfriend ho tum?? aise kaun bhagata hai ??

N: mai bhagati  hu chalo ab jao....

K: kyu?? mai toh nahi jaunga......

N: thik hai matt jao.... abhi vaise bhi dinner ka time ho raha hai bhai abhi aate honge mera dinner lekar unse milkar jana.....

K: nahi... nahi...mujhe koi shaukh nahi hai Naksh se milne ka ya fir maar khane ka 

N: tum kitna darte ho na bhai se.....

K: mujhe marna nahi hai itni jaldi abhi toh tumse sahdi karni hai, fir honeymoon par jana hai, fir humare chote chote cute se bachh.... 

N:(blushing hard but still tried to stop him) kartik... chup raho.... 

K: maine kuch galat thodi na bola hai....

N: (blushing) Shut up and go now......

K: fine jaa raha hu.... par dhyan rakhna apna..... ok...??

N: ok baba ab jao......

K: bye sweetheart..... I love you....

N: I love you too......

she blew a flying kiss towards him and he caught it dramatically and she smiled at his cute antics...... he then waved her bye and went down and soon left for the Maheshwari  house...... just as he left Devyani entered her room after knocking the door..... she came with the food tray in her hand she gave her the food and she ate without any arguments....

CD: Naira..... abhi tumhara pair kaisa hai?? dard ho raha hai??

N: thoda thik hai pehle se but dard hai..... 

CD: hmm..... koi nahi tum ye dava kha lo jaldi thik ho jaega....

she had her medicine and went to sleep unknown to her Akshara was standing outside the room and listening everything....... she was worried for Naira..... After Naira was asleep Akshara asked Devyani to make ayurvedic lape  for messaging Naira's feet which she happily made and Akshara took it to Naira's room and sat near her....... she was in a deep sleep Akshara caresses her face and gave her a forehead kiss and sat near her legs and put Naira's feets in her lap..... she applied the lape and started messaging her feets...... she did it continuously for 3-4 hours and then went to her room...... she saw the clock and it was already 5:00 am......  she went to the washroom and came out after taking shower and got ready for the new day......

Naira woke up and went to he washroom and came out she didn't remembered that her feets were aching like hell the last night as it was perfectly fine now..... she notices a slightly yellow colour tint on her both feets and it was then when she remembered about yesterday's events..... she was happy that her legs are fine now..... she went down and and sat on the dinning table for breakfast everybody was sitting there except Akshara..... Naira was looking for her and saw her sitting on the couch and doing some office work......

BD: Naira..... beta tera pair kaisa hai ab??

N: pehle se bohot achha hai badi dadi...... ab toh bilkul bhi dard nahi ho raha hai....

BD: hmm... sahi kase nahi hoga.... raat bhar baith kar agar pair pe lep lagakar massage karega koi toh thik nahi hoga kya??

Naira smiled looking towards Devyani who was serving the food..... bhabhi maa left from there to her room..... Akshara was able to hear everything from their she got relieve hearing that she is fine now..... after everyone had their breakfast they all went to their respective works and Devyani went to Akshara and gave her breakfast.... just then Naira came there...

N: choti dadi..... thank you....

CD: kis liye??

N: voh aapne raat mein Mere pairo mein lape lagaya tha na isliye

CD: par......

she was about to say something but Aksahar signaled  her not to say anything so she stopped.....

CD: its ok beta....

then she left from there..... After sometime she was coming inside and saw saw Akshara sleeping on the couch in the sleeping position with file in one hand and a pen on the other...... she stopped seeing her in that position..... no one else was present there.......she saw her hands having same yellowish tint same as her legs....

N: ye yaha par kyu so rahi hai?? aur iss time?? iss time toh ye kabhi nahi soti hai aur inke haatho mein lape ka colour kaise laga hai?? kahi raat mein inhone toh mere pair ki..... nahi nahi.... agar aisa hota toh choti dadi mujhe bata deti na.....  mana bhi kiya hoga inhone..... mahan banne ka sahukh jo hai itna..... 

she took file and pen from her hands and kept it on the table and made her lay on the couch properly unknown to her Kartik was watching this from the doorstep and was smiling at her concern for her mother......

K:(in mind) tum kuch bhi keh lo Naira.... par main janta hu ki tum  Akshara aunty ki chinta karti ho, unse aaj bhi pyar karti ho..... jitna maine Akshara aunty ko samjha hai mujhe nahi lagta ki voh aisa kuch kar sakti hai...... kyuki vo tumse bohot pyaar karti hai........ mujhe Naira ko samjhana padega..... 

TO BE CONTINUED..........

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee