Chapter 64

Akshara ate her food and both  went up to their rooms to get ready....... Akshara was ready and was waiting for Naira...... she waited for some time and then went to Naira's room...... she  saw her struggling with her dress trying to fix it but all went into vain....  Akshara came from behind and fixed her dress..... then she make her sit on the chair and make her ready....... Naira was ready now she saw herself in the mirror.......

Naira(in mind): ye mai hu....

A: bohot pyari lag rahi ho......

she took Kajal from side of her eyes and tries to put it  on the back of Naira's ear but she stopped her....... she backed off reluctantly nodding....... then they went to yash's house and the function went well and ended on a good note....... obviously not without kaira's  secret romance......... all of them went back to their home....

two days later....

Akshara was doing some office work in the hall sitting on the couch and naira was talking to Kartik on phone..... she was just roaming in the hall and talking..... suddenly a paper fell from Akshara's file and started flying away..... and  stopped near Naira's leg.... she has just finished talking..... she picked up the paper and was shocked to see it..... she went near Akshara taking the paper......

N: kya hai ye sab?

A: kya hua kis baare me baat kar rahi ho?(shifting her gaze from file towards naira)

she looked at the paper and understood it was dance academy related paper..... she has thought that naitik will tell this to her  but now its time to tell her the truth.....

A: Naira pehle tum baitho yaha par(gesturing towards chair)..... aur gussa mat hona ...... pehle puri baat sunna.....

N:(sitting down) hmm..... boliye

A:  yaad h Naira jab tum bohot choti thi aur hum cape town me rehte the tab tumne apne papa se ek baar kaha tha ki tum ek dance academy kholna chahti ho...... tumne to vo baat aise hi bol di thi.... par tumhare papa ne ye baat apne mann me than li thi ki tumhari ye wish vo zarur puri karenge..... fir jab tum wapas aai to maine tumhe dance karte hue dekha  toh maine soch ki tumhe abhi bhi dance ka shaukh h toh maine aur naitik ne ye zamin li h...... dekho agar tumhe thik lage toh thik h nahi toh hum ye idea drop kar denge.... bass tum papa se naraz mat hona.... vo vaise bhi yaha nahi h akele h..... sehen nahi kar paenge, tumhe jo bolna hai mujhe bol do gussa karna h kar lo, par naitik se naraz matt ho....

Naira nodded and get up from the chair and started moving away but stopped in between and turned towards Akshara and said....

N: mai dance academy kholungi...... and thanks....

Akshara smiled faintly as she knows that naira was just saying this for formality..... in a few days naira found out a teacher who could teach her more about classical dance so that she can take part in the competition  she was a very strict teacher and everyone knew her nature...... she always thinks about one thing and that is performance....... she can make her student dance the whole day to get the desired result ........ but Naira was so ready for it as she was very much determined to fulfill the dream of her father.......

the Next day the teacher came and started Naira's Dance practice and while practicing she asked her basic questions about different dance forms and mudra's of classical dance..... basically checking her physical and metal ability at the same time..... she was  loving it in the starting but it turned into pain with the passing time as she was not giving her rest..... in between Akshara came to call them for some snacks and refreshments but she scolded her for disturbing them and talked rudely with her and Naira didn't liked it but didn't said anything the teacher made her practice for four hours straight with very less rest which she gave her just to drink water which count as negligible......

It was evening time and her practice was over and her legs were paining like hell..... she wasn't even able to walk properly she was taken to her room by Naksh..... Devyani gave her some painkiller and asked her to take rest for sometime...... they all went out of her room and closed the door she picked up her phone and was just going through it just then her phone rang and it was none other then her forever majhnu Kartik.....

N: hello....

K: hello janemann.... kya kar rahi ho??

N: kuch nahi bass aise hi baithi hui thi tum kya kar rahe ho??

K: bass tumhe yaad kar raha tha.....

N: aww.... I miss you too.....

K: Naira..... ek Idea hai....

N: kya??

K: chalo na apni secret jagah par milte hai......

N: aa.... voh.... mai nahi aa sakti kartik......

K: kyu?? kya hua??

N: kuch nahi abhi sablog ghar par hi hai toh kya bolkar aau samajh nahi aa raha hai......

K: Kuch bhi bol do na yaar tumhare pass toh itne saare idea's hote hai kuch karo na.....

N: mai kya..

before she could continue she heard a knock on the door and it was Naksh so she just kept the phone down without cutting the call.....

Nak: Naira tum]ne vo wali dava kha li thi na.....

N: sorry bhai bhool gayi....

Nak: kya karti hai Naira.... kaha tha na vo zarur kha lena.... apne pair ko tujhe jaldi thik nahi karna hai kya? chup chap kha le nahi toh tujhe 2 din tak bed se uthne nahi dunga....

N: ok bhai......

she ate the medicine and then Naksh left the room here kartik got worried about Naira.... he immediately cut the call and went out running towards his bike and drove towards Singhania Sadan...... he parked his bike few meters away from Singhania Sadan and went towards the backside of the house trying to sneak in he climbed up and came to Naira's window...... it was open..... 

he saw her sitting on the bed leaning to the wall and just using her phone he came in silently and sat on the window ledge and whistled...... 

TO BE CONTINUED..........

sorry for being late guys.... I was stuck with some personal work so was not able to update on time..... don't hate me for this..... and lots of love to you all.....

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee