Chapter 28

K: soch liya......

N: kya???

he bends down on his knees and Naira saw him in surprise..........

K: toh Miss Naira....... kya aap mere saath Walk Date pe chalengi??

N: walk date?? ye kaun si date hoti hai???

K: ye maine aaj hi discover ki hai...... dekho humne khana toh kha liya hai....... raat bhi kaafi ho gayi hai...... lekin hume saath me time bhi spend karna hai toh kyu na hum ek post-meal walk k liye jae?? 

N: hmm...... not a bad idea.......

K: thank u....... thank u..... toh chale(extending his hand)

N:(taking his hand) sure......

they went down holding each other's hand and went for a walk towards the ghat...... they were walking slowly towards the ghat with kartik's arm wrapped around her shoulder........ the slow and cold breeze was blowing which was feeling so good....... after some time they reached the ghat and decided to sit there for sometime.......

K: toh miss Naira...... aapko kaisa lag raha hai??

N:(reasting her head on his chest) bohot achha lag raha hai...... tumhe pata hai bachpan se hi jab bhi mai pareshan hoti hu mai yahi aa jati hu....... yaha mujhe bohot sukun milta hai aur aaj toh tum bhi mere saath ho meri favorite place pe mere favorite insaan k saath  hu  toh achha toh lagega hi.......

K: maine tumhe dekha tha ek din jab tum yaha baithi thi.... tab hum dost nahi the aur na hi kabhi mile the......mujhe laga ki puchu kya hua hai kyu roo rhi ho lekin fir socha ki mai toh tumhe janta bhi nahi hu pata nahi tumhe achha lagega ya nahi.........

they were talking about random stuff when they hear sound from behind the got up and went towards the source of sound they saw a girl, some men and two police officers talking about something and the girl was continuously crying........

G: please mujhe chod do maine kuch nahi kiya hai......

Men1: nahi sir aap ise le jaiye..... ye chor hai isne humare ghar se chori ki hai........

Men2: ha isne chori kari hai maine khud iske haath me vo gehne dekhe the......

G: nahi maine kuch nahi kiya....... vo gehne maine nahi churae....... please mujhpar bharosa karo....... maine chori nahi ki.......

then they talked for a few minutes and then they took the girl with them...... this whole scene was seen by kartik and Naira..... here Naira started shivering and crying looking at all this..... she remembered her past and started crying loudly...... kartik saw her and got shocked at her vulnerable condition........ she was broken, he immediately took her into a tight hug......

N:(crying) kartik....... kartik vo mujhe.... vo mujhe bhej dengi...... mujhe jail bhej dengi..... mujhe nahi jana kartik......

K: (worried) Naira....naira kya hua tumhe..... kya bol rahi ho......

N: kartik......police kartik..... mujhe jail nahi jana maine kuch nahi kiya...... vo bhej dengi...... mujhe bacha lo........ please.......

K:(confused + worried) shhh...... Naira shant ho jao..... kuch nahi hoga..... koi nahi lekar jaega tumhe........

she fell on the ground and started crying heavily..... he was devastated on seeing her like this...... he also sat down and hugged her and rubbed her back and was trying to console her.......she also hugged him as tightly as she could clenching his shirt in her fist.......

N: (sobbing) vo le jaenge mujhe kartik....... mujhe nahi jana..... maine kuch nahi kiya.......

K: Naira..... tumhe koi bhi nahi le ja sakta...... mai hu na yaha par...... mere hote hue koi tumhe haath bhi nahi laga sakta........ 

after half an hour she was somewhat calm  so he broke the hug and wiped her tears...... but they were unstoppable....... her eyes were red and puffy now and he face became pale...... he kissed her forehead and asked her

K: do you trust me??

she nodded in yes

K:(holding her hands) ok...... them tell me what has happened why you started behaving like this? why were you crying so much?? why are so scared of police?? why you behaved that way near the cliff??

N:(taking a deep breath) mera  pura naam Naira Singhaniya hai...... and I am not and orphan....... both of my parents are alive and I have a whole family........

K:(shocked) what!!!.... tum..... tum yaha kyu rehti ho fir.... ??

N: kyuki aaj se 12 saal pehle maine apna ghar chod diya tha....... aur mai ghar se baag kar yaha aa gayi thi........

K: kyu Naira?? kyu bhagi thi tum ghar se..... muhje sabkuch batao.......

N: hum ek happy family the kartik..... mai, papa, bhai aur.........Mrs. Singhania.......... 

she told him the whole story about Sukanya's boyfriend, Sukanya's death, her mother's betrayal, her escape from her house, coming to Rishikesh......... everything....... she was in tears, till now kartik was also having tears of pain in his eyes........ he thought how can a mother do this to her own daughter....... how can she betray her own daughter ...... how much pain Naira must have gone through he hugged her and consoles her.........

N: unhone mujhe dhokha diya hai kartik....... my own mother betrayed me...... how can I believe someone else so easily...... isiliye mujhe kisi pe bhi bharosa karne me bohot time lagta hai....... I hate her kartik...... I hate her from the bottom of my heart.......she is the worst mother of this world..... are unhe toh maa kehlane hak hi nahi hai...... 

K: tum chinta matt karo Naira..... tumhe koi kuch nahi kahega...... police tumhe naahi le jaegi ye mera promise hai......... ok??

N: thank you kartik....... mera saath dene k liye...... mujhe confidence dene k liye......

K: tumhe mujhe thank you bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai...... mai tumse pyar karta hu aur tumhara har situation me saath dunga........ 

N: I love you kartik.....

K: I love you too Niara.......

hey guys....... I have created a new space(I am not calling it a book as it is not a story book or fan fiction) where I can share my views and know about yours...... its called..."Arbitrary thoughts within me" do check that out..... I would love if you will share your opinion......

TO BE CONTINUED..........

hope you all will give the same love to this story as you gave to the previous one..... love you all

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee