Chapter 56

Nak: Maa......

Naira turned and saw Akshara unconscious in Naksh's arms and became hell worried and ran towards them......

Nak:(panicking)(teary eyed) Naira.... Naira dekh na maa ko kya ho gaya hai...... kuch kar na Naira please kuch kar na...... maa.... maa please aakhain kholiye na.... maa..

N:(worried)(patting her cheeks) Mrs. Singhania...... aakhein kholiye..... kya hua aapko.....

they took her to the car and made her sit on the back seat and sprinkle water on her face...... she slowly gained consciousness...... Naksh immediately hugged her....... 

Nak: aapne fir se khna aur medicines skip  kari na?

Akshara didn't said anything

Nak: kyu karti hai aisa....... itna bhi kya zaruri kaam tha ki bina kuch khae piye ghar se nikal gayi aur vo bhi bina kisi ko batae?? aur ye.....(pointing towards her feet) Ye chot lagi hui hai fir bhi aap akele hi chali gayi......aur abhi paidal chal rahi thi..... dekhiye fir se bleeding start ho gayi.......

A: its ok duggu...... mai thik hu.... 

Nak: aap toh chup rahiye aur mujhe apna kaam karne dijiye......

he took her feet in his lap, took out the first aid box and did the dressing and they sat and drove towards Singhania sadan......  they reached home and everyone asked Akshara where did she went in the morning....... she told them everything and then Naksh took her to her room and made her lay on the bed and asked her sleep....... and the day passed like this......

after two days Bhabhi maa came back..... as she is not well nobody told about Naira and Akshara's fight and clash.... so they decided to play along as nobody wants her get hurt......

Bhabhi maa came back from the pilgrimage and was very happy that naira is back to home 🏡 she had made naira's fav. suji ka halva and came to the hall with the tray of halwa...... everybody was sitting on the couch...... everyone was talking and chitchatting with each other...... Akshara's legs were slightly ok but as she was bored sitting in the room so she also came out in the hall.....

Bhabhi maa kept the tray on the table and asked naira to feed everyone by her hands..... she feed everybody and last was the chance of Akshara..... all of them except bhabhi maa were tensed about what will naira do.....Akshara was about to say something but to everyone's surprise naira put forward the spoon towards Akshara...... Akshara was too shocked to react.....

N: lijiye mumma...... muh kholiye.....

Akshara happily ate the halwa with moist eyes.... after eating everyone went to their respective works, naira also went to her room...... after some time Naira was coming downstairs mummering something......

N:(mummering): abhi jake unse puch leti hu ki pair ki chot kaisi h..... kal bhi aise hi apne aap paani lene k liye uuth gayi thi.... ye nahi ki kisi ko bula le..... sare kaam khud hi karne hote h..... aree at least mujhe bula leti.... mai toh vahi se jaa rahi thi aur unhone to dekha bhi tha fir bhi nahi bulaya.....huh..... aur ye pehle se hi clear kar dungi ki unhe zyada khush hone ki zarurat nahi h subah k liye bhi aur abhi k liye bhi maine unhe koi maaf nahi kiya vo toh badi dadi ne kaha tha sirf isliye khila diya......

she came down and saw Akshara sitting on a couch and reading a book in front of her..... she moved towards her and passed by her from her side...... she could not stop and talk due to hesitation...... she walked for a few meters and turned around and walk till the back of the couch and stopped...... she was about to say something but before that Akshara felt her presence and spoke....

A: mujhe pata h ki tum ya kyu aai ho..... subah wali baat k liye na.....

naira was confused..... how did she know.....

A: mujhe ye bhi pta h ki tumhe kya kehna hoga..... yahi na ki..... zyada khush hone ki zarurat nahi h maine ye sab sirf badi dadi k liye kiya h..... maine abhi tak aapko maaf nahi kiya h..... haina? mai samajh gayi thi ki tumne sirf bhabhi maa ka dil rakhne k liye mujhe halwa khilaya..... tum chinta mat karo....

now naira was more confused.....

A: jada confuse hone ki zarurat nahi h...... maa hu tumhari,..... tumhari mann ki har baat janti hu bahle hi tum mujhe apni maa mano ya na mano......

Naira nodded and started walking towards the stairs thinking something

N:(thinking) ye to jaan liya lekin aur bhi kuch puchne aai thi vo nahi jaan pai.... badi aai "maa hu tumhari"

she was going but Akshara called her from behind.... she turned towards her......

A: Naira..... tumhe tension lene ki koi zarurt nahi h...... mera pair ab pehle se thik h

Naira was totally blown she just nodded and went to her room.....

here on the other hand Kartik was now done with his training and was now posted to Udaipur...... he was somewhere happy as he somewhere feel that Naira is happy with her family as its been one and half week and she came to Udaipur and didn't  talk about returning back....... its been three days that they could not talk to each other  he reached Udaipur airport and came out and spread his arms and take a deep breath.......

K: I am back Udaipur....... pehle ghar jata hu fir kal Naira ko surprise dunga...... use toh pata bhi nahi hoga ki mai Udaipur mein hu........ I love you Naira..... I'll meet you soon.....

he went to his house and rang the bell of Goenka Villa....... Swarna opened the door and saw Kartik and became extremely happy and hugged him..... he too hugged her back..... they broke the hug and was about to come inside but she stopped him.......

Sw: tum yahi ruko.......  mai abhi sabko batati hu..... aur aarti ki thali lekar aati hu.......

K: maa par uski kya zarurat hai??

Sw: tum chup raho..... zarurat kaise nahi hai?? mera beta itne samay baad ghat aaya hai aarti toh utarni hi padegi.......

she went inside and told everyone that kartik has came everyone became very happy and the happiest person was suhasini dadi...... after all the apple of her eyes, her kittu is back...... they all went to the doorstep and did his aarti and ward off the bad eyes and welcomed him inside....... he hugged everybody as he too missed them a lot.............

TO BE CONTINUED...............

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee