Chapter 73

hello lovely people...... hope you all are doing great...... I wanted to tell you all that there is some problem occurring with the website.... (I write stories on my laptop so I use the website) don't know why it is not responding since yesterday...... I will try my best to update you as soon as the problem get solved and If I can't answer the comments right now then I will surely do it as soon as the problem get solved.......  

The Next day:

Everyone was getting ready to attend the ceremony as Naira was getting prize today Naira was in no mood  to go but the family made her understand and she agreed..... she was ready so she went to Akshara's room before leaving she entered the room and saw Akshara lying lifelessly on the bed a tear made its way from her eyes but she wiped it and sat near her and held her hand.....

N: mumma ab nahi dekha jaa raha...... ab mujhse nahi ho raha.... please uuth jaiye... aaj mere liye bohot bada din hai please uuth jaiye.... mujhe aaki zarurat hai.... mai chahti hu ki jab mujhe prize mile toh aap mere saamne ho mujhe dekh rahi ho...... mujhe vo proud look dekhna hai aapke face par.... maine bohot galtiya ki hai mumma but sirf iss baar mujhe maaff kar dijiye..... aapne poocha tha na ki mujhe farak padta hai ki nahi agar aap nahi ho toh.... maine kaha tha ki mujhe farak nahi padta..... leki mujhe bohot farak padta hai mumma.... I love you mumma.... I love you a lot....

she kissed her hand and left from there wiping her tears..... All of them left for the venue except Devyani as someone from the family needs to be with Akshara.....  Naira was just sitting all gloomy when Kartik came and sat beside her and did a fake cough to gain her attention.......

K: Naira....

N: hmm....

K: aise sad matt raho na..... 

N: ab sad hu toh kya kar sakti hu.....ab nahi hota mujhse kartik.... nahi dekhi jati mumma ki aisi halat..... maine jab apni galti realize kar li toh mai uss galti ki maafi tak nahi maag sakti hu...... 

K: tum bass himmat rakho Naira.... krishna ji sab thik kar denge......

N: itna time toh ho gaya kartik.... kyu nahi kiya krishna ji ne kuch..... kyu aisa kar rahe hai humare saath?? kya unse humari khushi dekhi nahi jati??

K: aisa nahi hai Naira.... dekhna bohot jald sabkuch thik ho jaega......(in mind) please krishna ji..... kuch toh chamatkar kar dijiye...... please Akshara aunty ko thik kar dijiye.....

Here at the Singhania Sadan  in Akshara's room the machine started beeping at a faster pace.... the nurse came and saw Akshara was moving her fingers..... she immediately called the doctor Devyani also came up...... she was about to call someone from the family but stopped as they might get tensed so she decided not to call.... in the meanwhile doctor came and checked her....Akshara gain full consciousness and doctor declared her as perfectly fine and left with the nurse.....

D: kaisi ho Akshara??

A: mai thik hu choti maa.... baaki sab kaha hai?? aur mai kabse aise? aur ye sab kaise hua?

D: tum ek week se coma mein thi..... voh tumhari car ka accident hua tha....(she didn't told her the truth right now) aur baaki sab.... Naira ko prize milne wala hai toh waha gaye hai.... woh first aai hai....

A: kya?? sach mein.... meri... meri beti... meri Naira first aai hai....

Devyani nodded.....

A: mai bohot khush hu uske liye..... I am so proud of her.....

D: tum chlna nahi chahogi?? abhi ceremony shuru nahi hui hogi......

A: but choti maa... usse bura laga toh.... nahi... mai uska ye special din kharab nahi kara chahti hu.....

D: kuch kharab nahhi hoga...... aur voh bura nahi manegi...... hum uska  din uar bhi khas banane jaa rahe hai.....

A: kya?? matlab?

D: matlab kuch nahi..... ab chalo tum mere saath.....

they both went to the venue here Naira was called upon the stage to collect the prize and as she went on the stage Akshara and Devyani entered the hall and saw Naira standing on the stage and smiled looking at her and just sat in the behind row of the auditorium...... she saw Naira's face but its smile was lost somewhere......  everyone clapped for her when she got the prize and when she was coming down from the stage.... it was then when she noticed Akshara sitting on the back seats...... she was shocked to see her but more than shocked she was happy.... happy that her mother is up again..... 

She just wanted to ran immediately to her and hug her tightly but stopped as she needed some alone time with her right now to apologize for her mistakes...... she signaled Akshara to come to  the backstage area where nobody comes..... Akshara was confused on why has Naira called her.... maybe for coming here she want to say something..... she went backstage and saw no one was there just then Naira came from the other side...... she was moving towards her with baby steps with tears filled in her eyes which were threatening to fall down..... they both came face to face but Naira didn't said anything Akshara was confused as she was just staring at her with tears in her eyes......

A: Naira...... kya hua Bachha??

N:MUMMA......

and she hugged Akshara tightly just after calling her mumma..... which gave a shock to Akshara...... she hugged her back and Naira started crying heavily hugging Akshara and was apologizing for her mistakes......

N: I am sorry mumma....... I am really very sorry.... Aapko itna bura bhala kehne k liye.... ghar chhod kar jane k liye..... aapko itna pareshan karne k liye.....mai bohot buri beti hu.... iss duniya ki sabse buri beti hu jo apni hi mumma k saath itna galat kiya.....

A: (crying) nahi beta..... tum iss duniya ki sabse achhi beti ho..... meri Naira best hai..... 

N: no mumma.... maine aapke saath bohot bura kiya hai.... aap mujhe maar lo mujhpe gussa kar lo..... mujhe bura nahi lagega....

A: nahi bachha..... bas tum mere pass raho mere saath raho..... mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye.....

the tighten the hug and sobbed in each other's embrace this whole scene wa seen by the family members and kartik...... they were standing with a smile on their faces..... as finally the differences between them have vanished...... they all went near Naira and Akshara..... they all thanked kartik for telling Naira the truth and making her understand...... and also for helping them in every situation.... after that they all went back to their home and Kartik went to Maheshwari house there also he told the good news of Akshara's coming out of coma and Naira and Akshara's patch up.......

(note: Naitik has already came back to India after few days of Akshara)