Chapter 62

hey what's up everybody...... hope you all are doing good.....so today I don't know from where I got this curiosity ka keeda in my mind...... I want to know from you all that what was the craziest thing you have ever done in your school till now.......tell me in the comment section and I will tell mine 

And here you go with the next chapter ...............

===============================

K: I love you sherni....

N: I love you too mendak..... 

after few seconds.....

N: oh shit!!

K: kya hua??

N: abhi toh kuch nahi hua lekin agar mai abhi k abhi neeche nahi gayi nah toh zarur kuch ho jaega.....

K: kyu??

N: Kyu?? seriously?? Kartik... mai itni der se yahi par hu..... dress clean karne mein itna time nahi lagta..... koi aa gaya aur hume yaha aise dekh liya na.... toh  bawal ho jaega....

K: (unwillingly) ok.... tum chalo mai thodi der mein join karta hu sabko....

N: hmm.... byee....

K:(chuckling) byee.....

she went down and Varsha asked her.....

V: beta itna late kaise ho gaya??

N: vo.... a....voh.... meri na dress gili ho gayi thi toh wahi dry kar rahi thi..... isiliye late ho gaya.....

V: achha..... chalo thik hai tum couch par baitho

they all sat on the couch and also called Mishti and Kushu to have something..... Kartik came down and went near the sitting area....

Nani: lo kartik bhi aa gaya....... 

they turned and saw kartik..... Mishti became extremely happy and ran towards him

M:(hugging him) bff.....

K:(hugging her back) hi bff..... aap yaha kya kar rahi hai (trying to be unaware)

M: mai toh yaha school project karne Aai thi..... Naira di bhi aai hai dekho (pointing towards Naira)

he came towards her and she also stood up and they side hugged each other

N: Nani ye mendak yaha kya kar raha hai??

K: kyu tumhe koi problem hai?? mai kahi bhi jau.... tum batao tum yaha kya kar rahi ho??

N: meri nani ka ghar hai mai toh aaungi kya kar loge??

K: oh....

Nani: bitiya rani... tu janti hai kartik ko??

N: ha Nani...... badkismati se ye mendak mera best friend hai.....

M: aur khush kismati mere bff

K:(hurt) badkismati??.... thik hai fir mujhse baat matt karna tum.... phone bhi matt karna.... (and saying this he went from there)

N: oh god.... ye mendak toh naraz ho gaya..... shit.... mai abhi aati hu usse mana k....

she also left from there

Nani: ye log  kaise jante hai ek dusre ko??

M: jab Naira di Rishikesh  mein thi tab bff se mili thi..... pehle vo log bohot jhagda karte the ekdam jaani dushmann jaise fir uske baad misunderstanding  khatam hui toh dono ki dosti ho gayi aur time k saath dono best friends bann gaye..... aur bff tau ji ki company  mein kaam karte hai..... 

V: ye log kya aise hi ladte rehte hai??

M: ha.... kehne ko toh best friends hai lekin ladte rehte hai..... 

on the other hand in kartik's room he was sitting on the couch and thinking about Naira's words.....Naira came in and saw him siting there and was very upset..... she locked the door and went towards him.......

N: Kartik..... Mendak suno na.....

no response

N: sorry na Mendak..... mera vo matlab nahi tha.... mai toh bass mazak kar rahi thi....

no response

he was not listening to her at all and every time she came in front he used to turn his face she then sat on his lap making him shocked....... she entangled her hands around his neck and made him face her......

N: Kartik......I'm sorry...... I never meant that...... You know na ki tum meri life ki sabse precious cheez ho...... mai kabhi aisa tumhare baare mein soch sakti hu kya?

she kissed his forehead saying "sorry mendak"

he melted but decided to tease her so shook his head in "NO"

she kissed his nose saying "please maaf kar do"

he said No

she kissed his cheeks but still he shook his head in No she got disheartened and got up from his lap with tears in her eyes..... she was about to go but he held  hear waist and pulled her towards him making her sit on his lap again and held her waist making her shocked......

K:(pointing towards his lips) yaha toh reh hi gaya.....

She looked at him with teary eyed and confusion.... he just smiled and wiped her tears and kissed her forehead......

K: I'm sorry..... maine over react kar diya...... aur fir abhi bhi tumhe rula diya....

Naira hugged him tightly and said

N: Its ok..... I love you.....

K: I love you too.....

Naira smiled and they broke the hug and stood up he held her hands

K: Naira....

N: hmm.....

K: yaha reh gaya(pointing towards his lips)

N: Kya?(realizing what he wanted) tumne mujhe parshan kiya tha na ab mai tumhe vo nahi dungi jo tum chahte ho.....

K: kya yaar..... please na.....

N: no..... chalo niche sab wait kar rahe hai......

K:(making a cute pout) ok.....

She couldn't  do anything except adoring him..... he looked way too cute in that pout..... she couldn't stop herself so she quickly  pecked on his pout and ran away towards the hall and here our hero is standing there all shocked trying to understand what just happened with him..... he came down smiling like a fool.....

they all sat on the couch and had some chit chat and then Naira and Mishti left for Singhania Sadan after bidding bye to everyone......

TO BE CONTINUED...............

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee