Chapter 74

hello lovely people..... what's up...... hope you all are doing good..... welcome back to the new chapter and thank you so much for all your love and support  which you have provided me..... thank you for being so patient and waiting for the new chapters..... really grateful to you for your love...... 

I also wanted to ask you all for a suggestion for "Kaira milan".......

How should the family get to know about them? should the whole family know the truth together or few people before the family?? what do you want?? actually I wanted some new and unique ideas so please help me out..... Message me personally about your suggestion..... I'll give shout out to whoever's suggestions I like the most and will use it in this story..... your suggestions matter a lot as this story doesn't only belong to me.... it belong to all of you who read it.... it's our story.....

Ok lets start with the story now..... so lets begin without any further ado.....

=====================================

After few days...... 

It was a regular day and was evening time Kartik hadn't meet his family for long as they have gone to some relatives house..... but keerti was still home as she had some workshop reelated to her boutique..... so they decided to meet but not at home but somewhere else and have dinner outside so he got ready and went towards the restaurant to meet keerti.....

here at Singhania Sadan.....

Nak: maa mai ek meeting k liye jaa raha hu ho sakta hai dinner client k saath hi karna pad jae....

A: thik hai jao..... aur aram se drive karna....

Nak: ok maa.... bye....

A: bye......

he went towards the restaurant were they were going to have the meeting..... kartik reached the Restaurant first and sat on the table and was waiting for keerti to come..... here at the parking lot Naksh parked his car and was moving inside when she saw keerti and became delighted...... but she can't see him from where she was standing...... she started moving and he decided to follow her and surprise her as they didn't met for many days...... she went towards their table and kartik saw her and stood up and they embraced each other in a brother sister hug....... Naksh became shocked after seeing them hugging......

Actually Naksh and keerti were in relationship since last 2 years and love each other a lot.... Naksh thought that she betrayed him and wanted to see the face of the boy as till now he cannot see Kartik's face...... he moved a bit  and saw kartik and became shocked seeing him..... he was heartbroken just thinking about it as he loves keerti a lot..... he thought of going away but later decided to confront them and ask keerti the reason behind the betrayal..... he came out and went towards them.......

Nak:(stern and angry face) Keerti.....

they both turned towards him...... Kartik's face showed confusion and fear while Keerti was happy to see him after so long..... he came near both of them and looked at kartik with anger....

K: Naksh..... tum yaha?? aur tum dono ek dusre ko jante ho? Keerti tune mujhe bataya nahi.......

Ke: pehle tu ye bata ki tu Naksh ko kaise janta hai??

Nak: keerti aap kartik ko kaise janti hai?? 

Ke: mai usse kyu nahi janungi?? aakhir bhai....

K:(cutting off) jaisa..... bhai jaisa hu na mai iske liye.....(nudging her with elbow) hai na keerti....

Ke: huh?..... ha.... mere bahi jaisa hai ye.... mera best friend aur bhai.... jaisa dost....

Nak:(relieved) oh.......