Chapter 2

Few days passed like this..... all the children were going to movie with naira..... they were not able to find any transport to go there so they decided to walk and at the same time keep looking for the vehicle they were tired so they sat on the side bench...... naira was busy with the children and kartik was passing by....... the children stopped him and asked for the lift..... and he agreed to drop them till the theater.....everyone sat and one boy went near naira and pungi and told them that they have got lift so the also went near the jeep.... as soon as they saw each other they say in unison...

N: tum.....

K: tum....

N: mujhe nahi jana iske saath

K: tumhe leke bhi kaun jaa raha h?? huh....

N: agar tum bologe bhi tab bhi nahi jaungi.....

K: aree jao jao....

N: bachho utro iski jeep se hum kuch aur intezam kar lenge....

K: mat utarna bachho..... iske bharose rahoge to movie miss ho jaegi...

N: nahi hogi..... tum apne kaam se kaam rakho..... utro tum sab

Children: didi please baith jao na please movie miss ho jaegi.....(to kartik) bhaiya please didi ko bitha lo na please...... vo bohot achhi h please bitha lo....

K: thik h tum bol rahe ho toh bitha leta hu..... lekin ek shart h..... ise mujhse sorry bolna padega.....

N: ab toh hadd ho gayi...... mai kyu sorry bolungi aur vo bhi tumse.... huh.... in your dreams....

K: thik h fir mat baitho chutt jane do bachho ki movie.... mujhe kya?

Children: didi please bol do na sorry.... please didi movie chutt jaegi....

Naira thought for some time and decided to say sorry...

N: achha thik h.....(looking at kartik)sirf bachho k liye bol rahi hu...... sorry....

K: kya...... kya bola tumne..... maine dhang se suna nahi.... ek baar fir se bolna...

N: dekho..... ek baar bol chuki hu ab nahi bolungi.... chalna h toh chalo nahi toh mai jaa rhi hu.... (she said and looked at him for  answer, he was silent) (looking at pungi) pungi tu ek kaam kar tu inhe leja aur movie dikha de aur vapas aate time thoda sambhalkar aana...... aur ha koi bhi problem ho to turant phone karna..... mai jaa rahi hu bye.....

she started to leave but was stopped by kartik.....

K: miss rishikesh

(she turns)

K: aao baitho.....

N: kya???

K: aao baitho jeep me...... nahi toh movie k liye late ho jaogi....

she came and sit in the passenger seat of the jeep...... the drove off.... kartik drop them at the cinema hall and went to his destination.....

days pass like this they had few nok jhok between them and it was clear that they are not found of each other and even hate each other..... they didn't even want to see each other's face..... but kartik grew his friendship with aashram children and Naira seems to have no problem with that....

one day kartik was talking on his phone on the stairs of the ghat and Naira was going from there and was looking back as she had a feeling that someone was following her... she didn't noticed kartik and bumped into him and due to this his phone fell in the river........

K: kaun h ye..... jise dikhai nahi deta....

K&N(in unison): tum.....

K: kya h tumhe..... jaha jata hu vahi aa jati ho..... aur mera phone tumne paani me gira diya....

N: dekho maine jaanbujhkar nahi giraya..... par phir bhi sorry..... lekin abhi mujhe jane do....

kartik was shocked to listen sorry from her mouth without even insisting..... so he tried to teas her and piss her off...... 

K:kya sorry.... huh.... mera phone giraya h ab mai kya karu.... tumhe pta bhi h kitna important call tha...

N: dekho mai sorry bol chuki hu mujhe jane do please..... mujhe jana h.... hato mere samne se....

K: nahi..... mai nahi hatunga..... jab tak tum mujhe mera phone vapas dhundh k nahi de deti....

N: mai aisa kuch nahi karne wali... hato saamne se....

K: nahi pehle mujhe dhudh k do..... nahi toh..... nahi toh mai vo police ko bula dunga...(pointing towards police at some distance)

listeng to this Naira become very scared she started sweating and shivering.... and say aloud....

N: nahi..... tum police ko matt bulao..... mai ..... mai dhudh deti hu....

she went inside the water and started finding his phone kartik was shocked seeing the sudden change in her behavior he was not able to understand what happened to her all of a sudden...... he went near the water

K: miss Rishikesh ruk jao

N: nahi mai.....(sobbing) mai de rahi hu.... mai dhudh k de rahi hu

K: nahi uski koi zarurat nahi h..... tum bahar aa jao....

N: mai de rahi hu na tum police ko matt batana..... mai dhudh rahi hu.... tumhe tumhara phone mill jaega 

now kartik was tensed about her behavior...... he also went inside the water and hold her shoulders to stop her

K: Miss Rishikesh ruk jao..... mujhe nahi chahiye apna mobile tum jaa sakti ho.... mai kuch nahi kahunga

N: pakka na?

K:ha pakka tum niklo pehle bahar...(holding her shoulders) aao.... bahar aao.....

she was totally wet and fragile....... she was weak as she again didn't had anything to eat from last two days as soon as they came out of the water he left her shoulder and suddenly she felt dizzy and was about to fall but he again hold her and laid her down on the ground..... he patted her cheeks and shook her.......

when he touched her cheeks he found out that she is having high fever he pick her up and took her to aashram where the doctor came and did her check up and gave the medicine

D: inhone lagbag do dino se kuch nahi khaya h..... kya reason h iska?

everyone was shocked listening this.....

K: kya aisa kaise ho sakta h?

NU: ha.... khana toh roz ban raha h...... lekin vo sabse last me khati h.....

K: koi use dekhta h khana khate hue.... ya uske sath khana khata h koi?

P: nahi... par unse pucho toh vo toh kehti h ki maine kha liya....

K:(thinking) yeh ladki bilkul pagal h..... bina kuch khae piye do din se ghum rahi h aur kisi ko bataya bhi nahi lekin kyu nahi khaya khana..... ha shayad khatam ho gya hoga.... inn logo ko kitni problem hoti hogi............. mujhe kuch karna chahiye inke liye...... 

To be continued......

hope you all will give the same love to this story as you gave to the previous one..... love you all

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee