Chapter 63

Few Days pass like this  Akshara tried her best to lessen the distance between her and naira.... the distance decreased also but it was very slow.....naira saw Akshara's care for her but overlooks it again and again......  at the same time Kartik understood that their was some misunderstanding between Naira and Akshara which needs to be cleared very soon he has also created a very good bond with the Singhania's and Maheshwari's and they also love him as their own child...... Naksh on the other hand always used to get jealous of Kartik and takes his intentions in a wrong way..... 

Naira and Akshara didn't ate anything from the morning due to some reason or the other..... it was a busy day..... it was naira's cousin yash's engagement.... they were very busy...... but Akshara didn't failed to noticed that Naira didn't had anything from morning..... she tried a lot of time that she eat something but she make some excuse or the other and got busy in some work.... finally Akshara had enough of her..... she took out some kachoories and took it into a plate and kept it on dining table and went to naira.....

A: naira idhar aao.....

N: nahi abhi nahi..... aapko dikhta nahi h mai kaam kar rahi hu.....

 Akshara had enough of her tantrums from the morning so she didn't wait for even a sec. and grabbed her hand and took Naira with her and make her sit on the chair.... naira tries to standup

N: kya kar rahi h aap....  

A: chup.... bilkul chup..... subeh se dekh rahi hu bina kuch kahe piye lagi hui ho...... kab se bol rahi hu kuch kha lo phir kaam kar lena..... lekin nahi tumhe to sirf apne mann ki karni hoti hai.... meri toh sunti nahi ho ab baaki sabki bhi sunna band kar di h.....

N: par...

A: ab bas ho gaya.... bohot sun li tumhari baat...... ek aur shabd nahi bologi tum.... chupchap yaha baitho aur ye.... (forwarding the plate ) ye khao aur fir jake jitna kaam karna h kar lena koi nahi rokega....

Naira was just looking and her mother........ she was not understanding why Akshara's words were not hurting her..... instead she was feeling nice...... she was taken out of her thoughts by Akshara's voice.......

A: ab aise dekh kya rahi ho khao jaldi se...... aur ha pura finish hona chahiye..... agar nahi hua na to.... to tumhe room me lock kar dungi aur function bhi attend nahi kar paogi.....

saying this Akshara left to do other works..... naira just sat there and had her food..... after have having the food she just took a sticky note and write something on it and stick it on the dining table near the plate and left from there 

After some time Akshara came there to take the plate and she saw a note near the plate...... it read "THANK YOU"...... a smile crept on her face.... and she hugged the slip as she had got the biggest treasure of her life.....

Akshara smiling and doing her work...... she was happy that her daughter acknowledged her work for the first time..... it was almost 7:00 in the evening and Akshara didn't had a single piece of food in her stomach..... she felt dizzy occasionally but was continuously ignoring it.... Naira saw her a few times holding her head but continuously doing her work..... she went to Mishti and asked her....

N: Mishti.... tumhari taiji ne subah kuch khaya tha ?

M: nahi didu unhone bola tha ki vo thodi der me kha lengi aur phir vo bahar chali gayi thi kuch saman lene...

N: aur lunch k time?

M: pta nahi maine to nahi dekha unhe khate hue.....(saying this mishti went away)

N: mujhe laga hi tha..... jab se bahar se aai h tabse se to kuch nahi khaya aur mishti bol rahi h ki subah bhi kuch nahi khaya tha...... khud toh subah se kuch khaya nahi aur mujhe daat rahi thi.... sabki care karti h bas khud ko chod k......

Naira went in the hall finding Akshara but couldn't find her..... the hall was also empty as everyone went to the venue(Yash's house..... in neighborhood)..... she was looking for her and her eyes fell on her..... she was on the stairs coming down..... she was holding her head as she was feeling dizzy.... Naira immediately noticed it...... Akshara was about to fall but Naira came running and held her just before touching the ground......

N: Mrs. Singhania..... uthiye..... please....

she was unconscious so Naira kept her head down and ran to get water..... she came with a bottle of water and sprinkle some water on her face..... Akshara slowly opened her eyes and saw her daughter sitting near her taking her head in her lap..... Naira was worried and a lone tear escaped her eyes..... which she immediately wipe off but it didn't go unnoticed by Akshara....

A: kya hua naira..... kya ho gya tumhe.....

N: aap to bilkul shant hi rahiye...... aur uthiye..... chaliye mere saath....

Naira helped Akshara to come down and make her sit on the dining table

A: naira kya kar rahi ho......

N: shhhhh.... shant ho jaiye bilkul aur yahi rukiye mai abhi aa rahi hu....

She went to kitchen and came with some poha and a glass of juice.... and kept it in front of Akshara...

N : ye lijiye jaldi se ise kha lijiye..... khud to subah se kuch khaya nahi h..... bas kaam karne me lagi hui h aur mujhe daat rahi thi..... baaki sabka khayal rehta h.... bas khud ka nahi.... iss bar thi isliye help kardi har baar nahi rahungi.....

Akshara was just listening and smiling.....

N: ab aise dekh kar hasiye mat aur chupchap khana khaiye aur fir ye juice bhi khatam kariye....

A: Thank u Naira.....

N: humm..... khana kaiye...... fir bua k yaha bhi jana h......

Akshara ate her food and both went up to their rooms to get ready.......

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee