Chapter 67

Naira was really pissed off she told Naksh to arrange for ghunghroos for her but he was also not able to do it......she has denied him to tell anyone else especially Akshara...... She got a message from the dance organization......

" Today is the last date to submit the NOC (no objection certificate) for the dance competition..... make sure it contains all the necessary details of the candidate and signature of their parents or guardian. The form has been sent to all the participants by courier on Friday kindly submit the form before 1:00 pm  and Ignore the message if you have already submitted"

N: ye.... ye kaun se NOC ki baat kar rahe hai?? ghar pe aisa koi form aaya tha kya?? shit maine toh do teen din se kuch check hi nahi kiya.... time kya ho raha hai    (looking at the clock.... it was 12:45pm) oh no..... ye nahi ho sakta..... mera sapna aise nahi toot sakta..... ab agar form mil bhi gaya toh itni jaldi submit kaise karungi...... 

She totally broke down..... she ran towards her room and fell on the bed and cried a lot..... her dream of opening a dance academy  is broken..... he father's dream is broken..... here kartik was working in the office he got a call he picked it up without seeing the caller Id..... it was Nisha.....(do you remember her?? )

listening to her voice Kartik got angry as he was still angry on her for saying bad things to Naira due to which he could have lost Naira as a friend and their love story could have became an incomplete one...... he asked her to cut the call as he didn't want to talk to her..... but still she wanted to talk to him.... she was insisting him to go on a date with her...... she tried to tell her that he cannot do it and he is already taken also trying his best not to loose his cool......

she was not understanding so he cut the call himself...... she kept calling him again and again but he was not picking up..... Naira was broken she needed kartik by her side..... she knew that he will take all her sadness and show her a right path...... she called him he didn't picked it at the first time, she tried the second time still he didn't picked up the call she tried the third time...... here kartik was all pissed off...... he picked up the call without seeing the Caller Id and Bursted out.......

K:(angry) what is you problem ha?? can't you let me live in peace..... humesha aa jati ho pareshan karne..... tumhe ek baar mein samajh mein nahi aata hai kya? jab koi ek baar mein ya do baar mein phone nahi utha raha hai toh iska matlab hai ki ya toh voh bohot busy hai ya fir vo tumse baat nahi karna chata...... aur tumhare case mein mai tumse baat nahi karna chahta.... samjhi tum..... aage se mujhe phone karke parehan matt karna.......

And the person hearing all his outburst was none other that Naira...... she was all numb and in tears till now..... she cannot believe her ears that her kartik speake to her like this..... he doesn't even want to talk to her..... her heart boke into a million pieces...... nothing came out of her mouth except.......

N: (weak and trembling voice) o..k.. Ka.. r..tik...

And she cut the call........ hearing Naira's voice he was all shocked..... he saw that till now he was talking to Naira.... he was now scared and guilty of his act...... what a huge mistake he has committed...... 

K: Shit!! maine vo sab Naira ko bol diya...... Usse kitna bura laga hoga..... ek toh itne time baad usne phone kiya tha.....shayad uska gussa shant ho gaya tha but mai..... miane kya kiya?? use hurt kar diya.....  Mujhe jana padega uske pass..... use meri zarurat hai lekin abhi kaise jau?? lekin jana toh padega.......

he went to the manager to give him leave for 2 hours as he had a personal work which is very important but there before asking the manager he asked kartik to take a few files to Singhania Sadan he immediately picked up those files and ran towards his bike and drove towards the Singhania Sadan..... here Naira was heart broken how can he say like this to her..... she went to the storeroom and sat in the corner and cried a lot she didn't wanted anyone to see her in that state soon anger took the place of hurt.....

she was hell angry on Akshara as she still believes that Akshara was the one who manipulated him and asked him to talk to her about Akshara...... she started scattering things here and there, she took a stick lying nearby and started hitting it on the mattress kept there...... Here Akshara was looking for Naira in whole house to tell her something...... she was passing by the storeroom and saw the door open so she looked inside and found Naira standing there back facing her...... She entered inside and called her Name 

A: Naira.......

Hearing her voice Naira's Anger increased.....

A: beta..... voh mujhe tumhe kuch batana tha.... tumhare dance competition ka jo NOC tha vo.....

N:(cutting her off) oh.... toh aapko pata tha..... wow.... I can't believe this..... matlab aapse meri khushi bardash hi nahi hoti na..... aapne dekha ki mai dance k saath khush hu toh aapne mujhse voh bhi cheen liya...... Kaisi maa hai aap? you are worst mother in whole world..... Itna selfish insaan maine aaj tak nahi dekha..... aapne mujhe 12 saal pehle bhi bhagne pe majboor kiya tha aur aaj bhi aap hi mujhe ghar chhodne k liye provoke kar rahi hai.... bass ek baar papa aa jae..... fir mai iss ghar mein aapke ek pal bhi nahi rahungi..... I hate you..... I hate you to the core..... You are Dead for me Akshara Singhania.......

A:(heart broke and numb) Naira.....

N:(Angry) Don't you dare take my name from your mouth.....

she scattered some more things and stormed out of the room banging the door due to which the door got locked from outside..... the room was filled with dust but Akshara didn't noticed it and fell down on the floor with a thud....... she totally broke down..... she cried a lot without stopping......

hey, what's up everybody..... hope you all are doing good...... just wanted to tell you guys a huge huge thank you for all your love and support to my stories and specially this one...... 30.2k reads, 3.5k votes and 527 comments..... like seriously?? you guys have made me speechless....... I am feeling so overwhelmed right now that I can't even express it......  hats off to you guys for your selfless love..... 

On this special moment I just want to pay all my gratitude to all my readers and to those special people who write such sweet comments to motivate me to do better the next time..... I also wanted to tell you all that tomorrow I will not be publishing any chapter from this Story instead I will be publishing a new story...... it will be a one shot...... it will be my first one shot so I am quite excited about it...... do check that out tomorrow......

TO BE CONTINUED..........

So that is it for this chapter guys...... shower your love..... vote and comment if you are liking the chapters.... tell me how do you liked the chapter

will meet you soon with next chapter..... till then keep reading.....keep growing

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE

Take care

Byeeee